Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Anyone remember Out On A Limb?

http://shirlymaclane.com/index.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kathy

out on a limb

I read the book and recently bought the movie. I'm convinced she is sincere. However, there is one thing that puzzles me...the scene where David finds her and drives without steering wasn't in the book. Where did that come from?

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Re: out on a limb

Originally posted by Kathy
I read the book and recently bought the movie. I'm convinced she is sincere. However, there is one thing that puzzles me...the scene where David finds her and drives without steering wasn't in the book. Where did that come from?
Hi Kathy :smile:

I was surprised to see this thread pop up. I thought maybe I was the only one who remembered this. I remember being quite shocked by all of this when it first came out. I couldn't believe that the things I heard coming out of her mouth, were coming from her mouth.

I never read the book. Your comment is interesting since the "driving" scene was one of the only ones that implied tangible evidence for the events described. You think she was [is] sincere; do you think that she percieved things correctly? Do you think she might have been fooled?