I admit that would get my attention.Some suggested “Objectives” for entry level folk’s resumes:
• To demonstrate how being a vintner is completely unlike being a DJ.
• To find the dead Avengers in my cubicle.
• To do your every bidding, so long as it’s work related and seems reasonable given the circumstances.
• To lose my freshman fifteen lifting hard problems.
A suggested “Objectives” to avoid:
• Getting a job at your company doing the thing you advertised.
And DON'T put the heading "Objective" or "Professional Summary" at the top. Just put your contact information and below that, introduce yourself. I don't care if it's an objective or a professional summary, I want to know who you are. Your first sentences in your resume should answer MY questions "What's in this for me? Why should I be interested?" No need to waste space with a heading. As someone who has read probably a thousand resumes while evaluating candidates, a redundant heading is annoying.