Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Should cows be allowed to vote?

1. Yes, they have earned it

57.9%
  2. No, that would be udder madness

15.8%
  3. :rofl:

26.3%
  1. Jul 15, 2006 #1
    For centuries, cows have been the specie that has stood on the frontier when it comes to providing humans with necessary services like food (milk, meat etc.) and played an important role in agriculture in terms of aiding farmers clear land in different ways (eating grass, plowing etc.)

Let's look at it from another point of view. How would the world look like without cows? How would the history of mankind look without cows? It gives a terrifying perspective, doesn't it?

There is no doubt that we could be worse off without cows. From the products that cows provide us we get important substances like vitamins, minerals, proteins, essential amino acids and other trace elements that we need to be able to survive. If we didn't have these products, gathering enough of these vital substances, humans would find it difficult to find enough other nourishment to be able to leave a healthy and active life.

That is why I am proposing that we should allow cows to be able to vote in state and heads of state elections. They have given us so much. Now it is time that we give them something back. Sure, the communication part of it all could prove to be difficult, but that has little or no relevance. As most of you know, there have been experiments carried out checking how much milk is being produced depending on what type of music cows listen to. The results are astonishing. Let's make cows listen to the speeches of presidential candidates and let the amount of milk produced decide where the vote should land.

Although this is pure crap, it is a pretty funny idea, don't you think? :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 15, 2006 #2
    This is a futile attempt on the part of Democrats to win the next election.

4. Jul 15, 2006 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Well the RNC has pledged to begin a pro-milk campaign aimed at cow voters so 2006 shoudl be close.

5. Jul 15, 2006 #4

nazzard

Gold Member

Moooooo!!! 3:-O

6. Jul 15, 2006 #5
    You have all greatly upset the cow community. They have friends in high places. Be aware. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

7. Jul 15, 2006 #6
    mmm.... steak....

8. Jul 15, 2006 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

How dare you insult the electorate!

9. Jul 15, 2006 #8
    [​IMG]

to this:

[​IMG]

How dare you!!??!!

:rofl:

10. Jul 15, 2006 #9

Pengwuino

Gold Member

udder madness, hahaha i get it!

11. Jul 15, 2006 #10

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I corrected your poll, hope you don't mind. (I'll change it back if you don't like it).

12. Jul 15, 2006 #11

Lisa!

Gold Member

Considering the election's resulsts almost in all countries I assume that they already have the the right to vote...:uhh:

13. Jul 15, 2006 #12
    Meh, it is no like anyone is voting for that option anyway.

Lisa! you have a good point.

14. Jul 15, 2006 #13
    Insult? *Gasp* I was complimenting her on what a fine piece of meat she is!

15. Jul 15, 2006 #14
    I voted no...theres enough Bull in elections anyways.

16. Jul 15, 2006 #15

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Doesn't stress cause cows to dry up? I think forcing them to listen to political speeches would destroy milk production.

17. Jul 16, 2006 #16
    If cows can vote, they should be allowed to contest elections as well .
    Miss Moo O' Brian for president !

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?