• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products via PF Here!

Programs Should I change my degree?

The current degree I'm enrolled in at my junior college is associate in arts. Since I want to go into Computer Science once I transfer should I change my degree to associate in science instead?

P.S. I used the degree progress tracker on my student account and from what it tells me I only need 27 credits to get a associate in science degree.


Homework Helper
I don't think it'll matter at all. In fact, it might even make it seem like you needed an Associate in science degree to get into CS. So my inclination is to leave it be.

Want to reply to this thread?

"Should I change my degree?" You must log in or register to reply here.

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving