1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Should I do work in an experimental physics lab or summer internship?

1. Jun 13, 2013 #1
    Hey PF, quick question for you guys. I got offers (on the same day!) to work with a professor at my college (1.5 hours away from home), paid, to do some experimental work. I also was offered an internship at the Naval Undersea warfare center in Newport, RI (~40 minutes from home). I will be working with the professor this coming fall and am really leaning towards the internship at the Navy base. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt screwing up my decision! The professor is great, however I think it would look better to do this internship and then work with him in the fall rather than just starting earlier. Thanks for your opinions guys, this was a happy day for me!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted