1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other Should I work and study?

1. Jul 5, 2016 #1
    I have an opportunity to continue my studies. I have 3 semesters left to finish. But I don't know if I should right now. I have a job that takes 8 hours (naturally) and I don't know if I would have time to study. I am quite busy with my life now and I would have maybe 3-4 hours a day to study. I don't know how you call this type of studying - you don't have to go to classes, you study at home and come only to the exams.
    What are your recommendations?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 5, 2016 #2
    I did correspondence studying while working long time ago. It is possible but very hard work if you don't want to take ages. You must also be able to do self-studying -- some struggle with this. In the end, qualifications are mostly beneficial, if it is in your field of interest and applicable.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted