What Does Error: Unclassifiable Statement Mean?

• Thread starter saida29
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking help with debugging their code which uses modules. They are receiving a syntax error and unclassifiable statement message, and they are advised to look for the problematic statements in their code.
saida29
hello
i'm sorry, i post this message in french at fist. thank you

Attachments

• code.pdf
    76 KB · Views: 202
  • code.doc
    136 KB · Views: 215
Engineering news on Phys.org
The pdf looks like:
hello
I have a program which usemodules recorded elsewhere. I compile with gfortran these modules then
the main code and I get the following message :
Code:
fbar(i,j,minus_i)=(1.d0-xi)*fbar(i,j,f1_i)+xi*f_star 1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
ye2011.for:1400.41:
&"density","rsd-density rsd-x rsd-y"
Error: Syntax error in WRITE statement at (1)

it joined the program then modules. I really need help.is there someone how can offer me a solution. thank you very much. thank you for your patience and your support
... then there is rather a lot of code.
The forum is not here to debug your code for you - you could open a free-software project and ask for community help for that. What we can do here is help you to debug your own code.

Fortunately the error message itself gives you a clue about where to look.

Do you know what "unclassifiable statement" means?
Do you know what a syntax error is?
Have you found the objectionable statements in your code?

1. What is "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello"?

"Sick? Find a Solution | Hello" is a platform designed to help individuals find solutions to their health problems. It offers various resources, advice, and support to assist people in finding the right treatment for their specific health issue.

2. How does "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello" work?

Users can visit the website and browse through different categories of health problems. They can also use the search bar to find specific information about their health concern. Additionally, the platform provides links to reputable sources, articles, and forums where individuals can find more information and connect with others who may have similar experiences.

3. Is "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello" a reliable source of health information?

Yes, "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello" has a team of medical professionals and researchers who review and update the information on the site regularly. The platform also sources information from reputable organizations and institutions, ensuring that the information provided is accurate and trustworthy.

4. Can I get a diagnosis or treatment through "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello"?

No, "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello" does not provide medical diagnoses or treatments. It is meant to be used as a resource for individuals to educate themselves and find potential solutions for their health problems. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

5. Is "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello" free to use?

Yes, "Sick? Find a Solution | Hello" is completely free to use. The platform is dedicated to providing access to health information and support for all individuals regardless of their financial situation.