• News
  • Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bus Sign
In summary, a group is planning a trip on a bus to various cities in the US, with pick up points along the interstate and a final destination at Tom's house in New York. The bus will also make a slight detour to pick up a passenger in the French Alps. Things to bring include food and drinks, and the dress code is flexible. The date is yet to be determined, but they plan to make a New Year's party on the way. There is also a discussion about a possible PF cyber jet and a BBQ in Oregon after the party at Tom's. One member suggests taking the scenic route through San Francisco instead of driving through the desert.
Evo said:
Feeling guilty...lets humanino go to the bathroom. :smile:
:approve: I knew you would not let me down :smile:
So when the sister council has decided on my fate, maybe I can not spoil those wonderful furniture, and do waht I have to do in the place I am supposed to do it :smile:

I knew I could not trust english rescue :tongue:
and where is the rest of the european refugees ? :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
*relief noise coming from the bathroom*
*feeling better* :approve:

*knocking on the door*
Evil sisters said:
OK, you are done, now get out !
"Just a moment please !"
*trying to open the window*
I can not get out with those handcuffs on, I would look like a sicko :yuck:
I have to cooperate.

*getting out of the bathroom*

*whispering to Evo*
"Your sisters scare me ! Let us escape to Vegas, and get married there !" :shy:

My DEAR! How can you be afraid of us?? There is no need to escape at all! We know how badly you want to marry our Evo and we are only trying to help! We think you are a VERY worthy candidate for our sisters hand in marriage. I believe I can understand how you might think that MIH and Moonbear are a bit overzealous in their approval... :biggrin: Don't worry, dear. The ropes we use are just as soft as the ankle chains and hand cuffs... :devil: And I think that Vegas will be just EXCELLENT! We can stop there on the way to the reception Ivan is throwing here in Oregon! humanino, will you be able to provide the escargot? o:) :shy:

Tsunami said:
How can you be afraid of us??
I'm sorry :blushing:
I guess I had a hard night :wink:
I can understand how you might think that MIH and Moonbear are a bit overzealous in their approval... :biggrin:
Actually they have been
Math Is Hard said:
Don't worry, Evo - I got him!
(...) BAM! Humanino is down. (grabs Humanino by the ears. (...) :grumpy: Where's my shotgun?
That's alright, I guess I was gone enough not to feel the pain :wink:
We can stop there on the way to the reception Ivan is throwing here in Oregon!
So everything is perfect and on it's way :approve:
I love it when people are organizing everything for me :rolleyes:
will you be able to provide the escargot? o:) :shy:
:rofl: If you really mean it, I can bring as many fauchon delights as requested :tongue2:
...including chocolate-stuffed escargot :biggrin:

Yes, since we sisters were all separated at birth, it's easy to see how much upbring and environment can contribute to the redness of the neck colors of members of the same family... Sometimes termed "Hillbillification" :rofl: :rofl: IIRC, MIH had her much of her upbring in the south and Moonbear just feeds right off of her. Although they often get a bit carried away, it's really quite hysterical, don't you think? :devil: (BTH - Nice take down, MIH! Did you get anything on you? :rofl:)

Fauchon will be deLIGHTful! :biggrin:

Chocolate-stuffed escargot? Not so much... :yuck: I just can't seem to mentally combine those two items and come up with anything positive.

Now any of the aforementioned methods of escargot preparation will do nicely, I think... :wink: Garlic, wine, butter, gravies, pastry dome shells... Mmmmmmmm.. :smile:

OMG, we forgot about humanino! Oh no, he's lying face down in a pile of bottles and boxes!

tiptoes over to check for a pulse

He's ok! He just passed out. It appears he's been living on champagne and Fauchon gift baskets for the past week. :bugeye:

Tsu, who's signed up for the trip?

Tsu, can you pick me up in Texas? What day is the party? I forgot.

Tom still hasn't told us WHEN the party is! Since his birthday is Christmas day, I guess we could have it anytime! I was actually thinking that, since most of us will be with family on Christmas day, we should plan the party for the day after Christmas. I'll pick up everyone that day and we can be in NY by about 8:00 pm. After Tom's party, we'll take our time (do a little sight-seeing...) coming home to Oregon for the big New Years steak barbeque with Ivan (if he hasn't given away all of the frozen broccoli to the Christmas carolers, that is...)

How does that sound? :wink:

Math Is Hard said:
Tsu, can you pick me up in Texas? What day is the party? I forgot.
If you can get yourself to Texarkana (I like to call it Arkan-ass :biggrin:) I can probably snag you there! :biggrin:

Yee-haw!

What should we get Tom for his birthday?

A sock? A pair of socks? Frozen broccoli? A hussy or two? :biggrin:

Back