Signal Distribution ICs - 200-300V Input, Output Port Selection

In summary, signal distribution ICs are integrated circuits that take in a single input signal and distribute it to multiple output ports. They use amplification and switching techniques to evenly distribute the signal and have a typical input voltage range of 200-300V. Output ports can be selected manually or automatically based on the input signal. These ICs are commonly used in audio and video distribution, telecommunications, and industrial control systems. They offer advantages such as reduced component count, smaller footprint, improved signal quality, and flexibility in signal routing, leading to reduced system costs.
Roadtripper
I'm looking for a class of IC's which takes a high voltage signal (200-300V) as input and then distribute it to one of the output ports I choose to use through the other input ports. It's awkward but I can't find anything out because I don't know which keywords I need to use.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Analog switches? MOSFET switches? (all high voltage)

Likes Roadtripper
berkeman said:
Analog switches? MOSFET switches? (all high voltage)
Thank you, I've found out something!

Likes berkeman

1. What are signal distribution ICs?

Signal distribution ICs are integrated circuits that are used to distribute electronic signals from one input source to multiple output ports. They are commonly used in electronic devices such as amplifiers, switches, and routers.

2. What is the input voltage range for signal distribution ICs?

The input voltage range for signal distribution ICs typically ranges from 200-300V. However, this may vary depending on the specific IC and its intended use.

3. How do signal distribution ICs select output ports?

Signal distribution ICs use various methods to select output ports, such as multiplexing, demultiplexing, and routing. These methods allow for efficient and accurate distribution of signals to the desired output ports.

4. What are the benefits of using signal distribution ICs?

Signal distribution ICs offer several benefits, including increased efficiency, reduced signal distortion, and improved signal quality. They also help to simplify circuit design and reduce the overall size and cost of electronic devices.

5. What are some common applications of signal distribution ICs?

Signal distribution ICs are commonly used in a wide range of electronic devices, such as audio and video equipment, telecommunications systems, and data communication networks. They are also frequently used in industrial and automotive applications for signal distribution and control.