1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Silly question

1. Nov 3, 2011 #1
    I've been blowing through pages and pages of looseleaf paper just to do problems on. What's a more efficient / paper-saving method? Anyone had experiences with whiteboards or something of the sort?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 3, 2011 #2

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

A good sized dry-erase board would help, if you have the room for it firmly on a wall, or if you have a conveniently sized table. You would still want to put some of your work onto paper for easy review later.

4. Nov 3, 2011 #3
    I don't know why, but I have a fetish for blackboards! Or 'greenboards' for that matter, whatever you fancy. For some reason, just the sound of the chalk hitting the board as I write an equation and the feel of it gives me a feeling of meaning to my life.. haha. Okay maybe I am over-exaggerating a bot a bit and can't describe it well, but give it a try!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook