Have you watched Simons Cat on YouTube yet?

In summary, the conversation is about Simons Cat videos, with one member recommending the website simonscat.com and another member sharing a link to a specific video. They also discuss the use of smilies and how to embed YouTube videos.
Dadface
Simons cat... You Tube Videos

I'm sure many members will enjoy the Simons Cat videos.Try googling.Perhaps somebody here will be kind enough to post a link.

Physics news on Phys.org

Dadface said:
I'm sure many members will enjoy the Simons Cat videos.Try googling.Perhaps somebody here will be kind enough to post a link.

simonscat.com, at least some of them were linked earlier. The one with a fly was new to me (and true to the smallest details :rofl: ).

So cute!
I hadn't heard of Simon's Cat.

I've been taught to imbed youtubes but since forgotten how to again.
Here is a link at least :)

Has the smile smilie been removed? Maybe I over used it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smilie codes are

: smile :

without the spaces between the colons and the word

Youtube code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1qHVVbYG8Y

is everything after the = sign, so, in this case I1qHVVbYG8Y goes between the youtube codes

You know, like [yοutube]I1qHVVbYG8Y[/yοutube] :tongue:

Thanks Georgina and Borek!
I think when I click on the smilies in the advanced reply, that the scroll mechanism isn't working. I don't know if that is just in my case or not.

1. What is "Simon's Cat" and what type of videos are they?

"Simon's Cat" is a popular animated YouTube series created by British animator Simon Tofield. The videos feature a mischievous and often hungry cat, and are typically comedic and family-friendly in nature.

2. How long are the "Simon's Cat" videos?

The length of the videos can vary, but they are typically around 2-3 minutes long. Some episodes may be longer or shorter depending on the storyline.

3. How often are new "Simon's Cat" videos released?

New episodes of "Simon's Cat" are released every 2-3 weeks on the official YouTube channel. However, there may be occasional breaks in between releases.

4. Are there any other platforms where "Simon's Cat" videos can be watched?

Yes, "Simon's Cat" videos can also be found on the official website, as well as on various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.

5. Can I use "Simon's Cat" videos for commercial purposes?

No, the videos are copyrighted and cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission from the creators. However, you are free to share the videos on social media or use them for personal viewing.