construct a demonstration out of household items, then explain the physics behind the demonstration using examples of physics concepts
Each explanation should contain these things:
1. What specific physics concept is demonstrated?
2. how does the physics concept apply to your demonstration?
3. Why the concept is important to your project?
4. When does this physics concept affect you in your everyday life?
5. pictures of your demo and other everyday applications.
The Attempt at a Solution
i just need some ideas with some info please
thank you so much
if it is not in the right category sorry
just please i need some help