Simply trying to better understand our journey.

• Thread starter Victor Mendoza
  • Start date
In summary, our journey is a continuous process of learning and self-discovery. By seeking understanding and reflecting on our experiences, we can gain insight and grow as individuals. It is important to embrace the ups and downs of our journey and use them as opportunities for personal growth. Ultimately, the journey is about finding purpose and fulfillment in life.
Victor Mendoza
As we experience life, more and more questions arise. Often we ignore them. But somehow I think the point of life IS to question. So, without meaning to fall into the philosophical, my presence on this forum is part of my quest to answer at least some of those questions.

Physics news on Phys.org
Victor Mendoza said:
As we experience life, more and more questions arise. Often we ignore them. But somehow I think the point of life IS to question. So, without meaning to fall into the philosophical, my presence on this forum is part of my quest to answer at least some of those questions.
Welcome Victor,

Please read our rules posted here https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/ before you post. We have a mission to only discuss mainstream, known science
  • We wish to discuss mainstream science.That means only topics that can be found in textbooks or that have been published in reputable journals.
As long as your posts fit our rules there will be no problems.

Thank you, and yes I understand your reason for highlighting that topics on this site are to ahdere to mainstream science only. The most interesting thing to me is how science can and will answer deeper questions on meaning and existence in a fact-based manner.

Victor Mendoza said:
Thank you, and yes I understand your reason for highlighting that topics on this site are to ahdere to mainstream science only. The most interesting thing to me is how science can and will answer deeper questions on meaning and existence in a fact-based manner.
Yes, if it is based on real science.