Since I've pissed off the landlord, how about the neighbor too?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: I'll shoot."In summary, Trib decided to break into Evo Child's home in order to get a book for his bathroom break, but was met with an angry Trib and was ordered to leave. After Trib had broken into Evo Child's home, the two argued and eventually Trib threatened her with a gun.
tribdog
I'm telling you all there might be something wrong with me. I've only been broken up with my girlfriend for what? 3 days? I just hit on my ugly, old neighbor. It wasn't a very serious offer, but there was definitely a sexual undertone to the whole thing. I'm pathetic sometimes. So, Evo, what are you doing later?

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, man! Trib, you are cruisin' for a bannin'. Evo may be older than you but is she old and ugly? Hope you're wearing your cast-iron panties, bud.

never said she was. Just trying to reclaim my right to hit on someone beautiful after the neighbor fiasco.

Right now I am trapped at work because of a tornado.

I gave my house keys to the Evo Child this morning so she could make a set for herself. I called her two hours ago (when there was no tornado), to bring me the keys, she was supposed to be just down the block from my office. No, she decided to go to Lawrence, where there has also been a tornado and there appears to be NO END to the line of severe storms coming north between Lawrence and Kansas City.

Right now I am REALLY ANGRY.

[/END RANT]

[RESTART RANT]Did I mention that for the last hour an ear splitting siren has been on in the building?

you going to have to break your arm, i mean window, to get in your house?

tribdog said:
you going to have to break your arm, i mean window, to get in your house?
I can't even get out of the building. Sometime tonight, if the storms stop, the EVO Child will have to drive here.

Did I mention that I'M REALLY ANGRY?

What do you mean you can't get out of the building? Ever locked yourself inside your car too?

They've locked us inside for our protection. I'm hiding at my desk because my designated tonado safety area is the bathroom. I am NOT sitting in the bathroom for 2 hours. :grumpy:

take a book and go to the bathroom. 2 hours? I can do 2 hours in the bathroom standing on my head.

I think you are locked inside for Evo Child protection, they hope once you will be left free you will be too tired to kill her.

tribdog said:
take a book and go to the bathroom. 2 hours? I can do 2 hours in the bathroom standing on my head.
I don't have a book.

Borek said:
I think you are locked inside for Evo Child protection, they hope once you will be left free you will be too tired to kill her.
I am NOT HAPPY.

tribdog said:

Most people choose to sit if they're going to be in the bathroom for 2 hours. :uhh:

You've already broken up with your girlfriend? Geez, and you just told us you had one less than a week ago! Did her kid need a lesson on the impermanence of relationships that badly? (Is he still seeing the girl he had to buy a glass rose for? :uhh:)

Evo said:
I don't have a book.

I am NOT HAPPY.
But you have PF! And there are plenty of books online, as Borek mentioned.

Sorry you're having such a bad day. Hang in there.

I'm home now. It was that constant blaring siren interrupted by the voice telling us to take cover that just about did me in. The Security people finally announced (after almost two hours and probably numerous death threats) that they were going to turn the alarm off, but that we were to not leave until they gave us the all clear. Like we could have left with an armed security guard blocking the exit.

I should have looked at the time before I responded.

Glad your home safely.

Astronuc said:
I should have looked at the time before I responded.

Glad your home safely.
I haven't been home that long.

Evo said:
I haven't been home that long.
Well - you're safe so far.

Maybe you could find the couch and stay there - don't move. :smile:

Remember: nothing sharp, nothing pointy, nothing too hot or too cold, nothing heavy, nothing volatile or flammable. Did I miss anything?

Evo said:
Like we could have left with an armed security guard blocking the exit.

what if you really had to go? What kind of gulag do you work at anyway?

Evo said:
Like we could have left with an armed security guard blocking the exit.

:rofl:

"Hold it there ! For your safety, you're not supposed to leave !"

"Second warning ! It is dangerous out there, you're not supposed to leave. Stop immediately "

"Third warning. Stop immediately. It is dangerous to go there."

<shot in the air >

"Stop immediately. This is the last warning!"

"All right!" (opens fire) TATATATATATARATARATARATATA !

"I told you it was dangerous out there !"

tribdog said:
I'm telling you all there might be something wrong with me. I've only been broken up with my girlfriend for what? 3 days? I just hit on my ugly, old neighbor. It wasn't a very serious offer, but there was definitely a sexual undertone to the whole thing. I'm pathetic sometimes. So, Evo, what are you doing later?

Been there... :-/

A friend of mine once offered to have sex with me so long as I would stop hitting on the woman I was talking to at the time. I probably ought to have kept hitting on her seeing as how that whole thing turned out.

turbo-1 said:
Remember: nothing sharp, nothing pointy, nothing too hot or too cold, nothing heavy, nothing volatile or flammable. Did I miss anything?

Dumbbells for sure.

vanesch said:
:rofl:

"Hold it there ! For your safety, you're not supposed to leave !"

"Second warning ! It is dangerous out there, you're not supposed to leave. Stop immediately "

"Third warning. Stop immediately. It is dangerous to go there."

<shot in the air >

"Stop immediately. This is the last warning!"

"All right!" (opens fire) TATATATATATARATARATARATATA !

"I told you it was dangerous out there !"
Hey, sacrifice the one for the many. After they shoot the first person that tries to leave, there won't be too many others trying. :biggrin:

1. Why would you purposely piss off your landlord and neighbor?

As a scientist, I cannot provide a personal opinion on this matter. However, it may be due to certain circumstances or disagreements that have arisen between the individual and their landlord or neighbor.

2. What are the potential consequences of pissing off both the landlord and neighbor?

The potential consequences can vary depending on the severity of the situation. It could lead to eviction, strained relationships, or legal action being taken against the individual.

3. Is it worth it to intentionally cause conflict with both the landlord and neighbor?

Again, as a scientist, I cannot provide a personal opinion. However, it is important to consider the potential consequences and whether it is worth risking negative outcomes for the sake of expressing anger or frustration.

4. How can someone repair the relationships with their landlord and neighbor after pissing them off?

This will depend on the specific situation and the willingness of all parties involved to resolve the conflict. Communication, apology, and finding a compromise can potentially help repair the relationships.

5. Can scientific principles be applied to this situation?

While scientific principles may not directly apply in this situation, the scientific method can be used to approach and analyze the conflict in a logical and objective manner to potentially find a solution.