Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sing my petition

1. Mar 14, 2009 #1
    i like monigue's ex-avatar and i jut want to have the url of it. i dont want to use it here i just madly like it. but we are not close at all and i was wondering if u could ask her to do it for me. even if she doesnt want to give it tio me at least tell me who is it and how she gets that?thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 14, 2009 #2
    What is this? Are you asking PF to ask a member of the forums something for you? Just ask her...

4. Mar 14, 2009 #3
    you mean the cartoon drawing one? I liked that one. the style reminded me of Sam Keith's work from The Maxx.
    I wonder if he was the artist or if you might be able to search it with his name since the style is similar.

5. Mar 14, 2009 #4
    I did a quick search and couldn't find it.
    I agree with qntty. Monique is very nice. I don't believe she would have a problem with you asking her via pm.

6. Mar 17, 2009 #5
    i pmed her some time ago but she even didnt respond to me. she is a nice person but not to me because i m just no one here.

7. Mar 17, 2009 #6

Danger

Gold Member

Nobody here is no one. I've had very limited interaction with Monique myself, but she's a nice lady. She is also a busy one, and it's unlikely that she's in your time zone. I sometimes don't notice a PM until a couple of days after it's sent. Give her some space. If you haven't heard from her by the end of the week, try again.

8. Mar 17, 2009 #7
    Dear god, please spell properly. :yuck:

9. Mar 17, 2009 #8

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Aw, this is so sweet :smile:

Sorry En_lizard, I did not mean to ignore you. I don't have the URL on record, I probably was going to look for it and then forgot to reply. Maybe you can look for it yourself, I got it from an anime/manga avatar site.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  10. May 3, 2009 #9
    you are so sweet monique.im sorry that i had undersestimated ur kindeness. i am glad that u also like anime. i searched for ur avatar but i didn't find anything. u havent saved that on ur computer ? i really really appreciate if u post it as an attachment here. i promise not to use it here. please , monique!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook