Monique's Ex-Avatar URL Requested

• Thread starter En_lizard
  • Start date
In summary, Monique is a nice person who likes anime and manga. She may not be able to help you with your request, but she would be happy to share the URL if she has it. Thanks for trying to get in touch with her.
En_lizard
i like monigue's ex-avatar and i jut want to have the url of it. i don't want to use it here i just madly like it. but we are not close at all and i was wondering if u could ask her to do it for me. even if she doesn't want to give it tio me at least tell me who is it and how she gets that?thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
What is this? Are you asking PF to ask a member of the forums something for you? Just ask her...

you mean the cartoon drawing one? I liked that one. the style reminded me of Sam Keith's work from The Maxx.
I wonder if he was the artist or if you might be able to search it with his name since the style is similar.

I did a quick search and couldn't find it.
I agree with qntty. Monique is very nice. I don't believe she would have a problem with you asking her via pm.

i pmed her some time ago but she even didnt respond to me. she is a nice person but not to me because i m just no one here.

En_lizard said:
i m just no one here.

Nobody here is no one. I've had very limited interaction with Monique myself, but she's a nice lady. She is also a busy one, and it's unlikely that she's in your time zone. I sometimes don't notice a PM until a couple of days after it's sent. Give her some space. If you haven't heard from her by the end of the week, try again.

En_lizard said:
i like monigue's ex-avatar and i jut want to have the url of it. i don't want to use it here i just madly like it. but we are not close at all and i was wondering if u could ask her to do it for me. even if she doesn't want to give it tio me at least tell me who is it and how she gets that?thanks

Dear god, please spell properly. :yuck:

Aw, this is so sweet :smile:

Sorry En_lizard, I did not mean to ignore you. I don't have the URL on record, I probably was going to look for it and then forgot to reply. Maybe you can look for it yourself, I got it from an anime/manga avatar site.

Last edited:
you are so sweet monique.im sorry that i had undersestimated ur kindeness. i am glad that u also like anime. i searched for ur avatar but i didn't find anything. u haven't saved that on ur computer ? i really really appreciate if u post it as an attachment here. i promise not to use it here. please , monique!

What is Monique's Ex-Avatar URL Requested?

Monique's Ex-Avatar URL Requested is a request for the previous or previous version of Monique's avatar on a website or online platform.

Why would someone request Monique's Ex-Avatar URL?

There are a few reasons why someone might request Monique's Ex-Avatar URL. It could be for nostalgic purposes, to use as a reference for creating a new avatar, or to compare how Monique's avatar has changed over time.

How do I find Monique's Ex-Avatar URL?

To find Monique's Ex-Avatar URL, you can try searching for her username on the website or platform where she previously used the avatar. If that is not available, you can also try reaching out to Monique directly and asking for her Ex-Avatar URL.

Can I use Monique's Ex-Avatar for my own purposes?

It is best to get permission from Monique before using her Ex-Avatar for your own purposes. Some websites or platforms may also have guidelines or restrictions on using other users' avatars.

Is there a specific format for Monique's Ex-Avatar URL?

The format of Monique's Ex-Avatar URL may vary depending on the website or platform where it was previously used. It could be a direct link to the image file, or it could be a URL associated with Monique's account on that website or platform.