1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Single guys only

1. Apr 11, 2003 #1

GENIERE

Science Advisor

Just to make you guys aware:

The silky-soft, curvy, hot, fun-loving, daring young lady you date transforms into a wife 27 hours and 15 minutes after the wedding.

My advice:

Date the mother for 1 month before deciding to wed the daughter. Don’t worry about the father; he’ll think it’s great.

Regards

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 11, 2003 #2
    Didn't you watch 'The Graduate'?

Everyone knows that such a scheme results in nothing but vague alienation, the use of public transport, and plenty of Simon and Garfunkle.

4. Apr 11, 2003 #3
    ^^^ lol, dj

Better solution: don't get married. Fear commitment. ;)

5. Apr 11, 2003 #4
    Or...get married, then, on your honeymoon, drive around with your beloved, robbing banks, convenience stores, bars, pedestrians, etc. all to a *****in' rock and slamming techno soundtrack.

Then, go on the run for a couple of years. Eventually you should get caught, savour a brief recollection of your loved one and then, with a sardonic smile and a cello playing in the background, hang yourself in your cell.

The advantages are obvious:

a) continuous excitement
    b) brief wealth
    c) lots of 'quality time' together
    d) enjoying the kind of spice that only crime can add to a marriage
    e) a kick arse soundtrack.
    f) hurting people you don't like...with sticks!

That's my plan. Any takers?

6. Apr 12, 2003 #5

drag

Science Advisor

Hey Dj Sneaky Whiskers I agree with all of that !
    But what's with the chello ?!
    A heavy metal guitar better suits the moment ! :wink:

7. Apr 12, 2003 #6
    Heavy Metal for the pathos laden suicide of a social misfit? Can't say I approve of that. For a start, the wardens would frown. Although I reckon the guitar would work for racing over the border to another, sunny, non-extraditing country would work.

8. Apr 12, 2003 #7
    Don't forget the to consume large amounts of LSD, get bitten by a rattlesnake, and get arrested after robbing a grocery store for antivenin. Then you can start a prison riot to break your loved one out: the best bonding experience ever.

9. Apr 13, 2003 #8
    ah but within the prsion scheme lies a problem. Your loved one will have already been beeatched by Martha the Knukles McGulicutty which will result in your belvoed losing intrest in you and spark a whirl wind romance with martha

10. Apr 16, 2003 #9
    I don't care, by then my long dead carcass will be swaying from the lampshade in a vaguely symbolic, pendulum like way. As such, it would be cruel of me to expect my beloved not to persue a new life with Martha.

11. Apr 16, 2003 #10
    Martha's MY b**ch and don't you forget it

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?