Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Single guys only

1. Apr 11, 2003 #1

GENIERE

Science Advisor

Just to make you guys aware:

The silky-soft, curvy, hot, fun-loving, daring young lady you date transforms into a wife 27 hours and 15 minutes after the wedding.

My advice:

Date the mother for 1 month before deciding to wed the daughter. Don’t worry about the father; he’ll think it’s great.

Regards

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 11, 2003 #2
    Didn't you watch 'The Graduate'?

Everyone knows that such a scheme results in nothing but vague alienation, the use of public transport, and plenty of Simon and Garfunkle.

4. Apr 11, 2003 #3
    ^^^ lol, dj

Better solution: don't get married. Fear commitment. ;)

5. Apr 11, 2003 #4
    Or...get married, then, on your honeymoon, drive around with your beloved, robbing banks, convenience stores, bars, pedestrians, etc. all to a *****in' rock and slamming techno soundtrack.

Then, go on the run for a couple of years. Eventually you should get caught, savour a brief recollection of your loved one and then, with a sardonic smile and a cello playing in the background, hang yourself in your cell.

The advantages are obvious:

a) continuous excitement
    b) brief wealth
    c) lots of 'quality time' together
    d) enjoying the kind of spice that only crime can add to a marriage
    e) a kick arse soundtrack.
    f) hurting people you don't like...with sticks!

That's my plan. Any takers?

6. Apr 12, 2003 #5

drag

Science Advisor

Hey Dj Sneaky Whiskers I agree with all of that !
    But what's with the chello ?!
    A heavy metal guitar better suits the moment ! :wink:

7. Apr 12, 2003 #6
    Heavy Metal for the pathos laden suicide of a social misfit? Can't say I approve of that. For a start, the wardens would frown. Although I reckon the guitar would work for racing over the border to another, sunny, non-extraditing country would work.

8. Apr 12, 2003 #7
    Don't forget the to consume large amounts of LSD, get bitten by a rattlesnake, and get arrested after robbing a grocery store for antivenin. Then you can start a prison riot to break your loved one out: the best bonding experience ever.

9. Apr 13, 2003 #8
    ah but within the prsion scheme lies a problem. Your loved one will have already been beeatched by Martha the Knukles McGulicutty which will result in your belvoed losing intrest in you and spark a whirl wind romance with martha

10. Apr 16, 2003 #9
    I don't care, by then my long dead carcass will be swaying from the lampshade in a vaguely symbolic, pendulum like way. As such, it would be cruel of me to expect my beloved not to persue a new life with Martha.

11. Apr 16, 2003 #10
    Martha's MY b**ch and don't you forget it

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?