1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Single or not?

1. Nov 22, 2004 #1
    "Yeah, I have 6 wifes"
    Chill, this qoute is not by my, but could be an answer to the question i will ask in the next line:

Are you a single? if not, what are you [married, coupled...etc]

Could be expanded [if you are willing to] to how much partners were you had before now.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 22, 2004 #2
    Starting with myself, I am single now...and i just had one girlfriend for two years. We'd broken up for a short time ago...

4. Nov 22, 2004 #3

MSI

single .. not looking .. 2 parents ...
    is that enough?

btw moses .. your name mean "*****!" in my area !! :)

5. Nov 22, 2004 #4
    I just got out of a four month relationship. She ditched me for my next door neighbor.

So that makes me single.

6. Nov 22, 2004 #5
    Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years. Even more. I hope you too had an unusually lucky neighbor, or does it often happens ?

7. Nov 22, 2004 #6

Well actually, it shouldn't have been that surprising,she ditched her alst boyfriend for me.:redface:

In a way i guess i had it coming. I was pretty broken up about it, until she called me tonight and was generally nasty and made it very clear she didn't care. that, plus the fact she was quite a liar made me feel a lot better about it. She's his problem now. :cool:

8. Nov 22, 2004 #7
    Single, never had long term relationship, but I'm young so theres no pressure.

9. Nov 22, 2004 #8
    But youth is the time not to waste :wink:

10. Nov 22, 2004 #9
    Which is why I'm not tying myself down :tongue2:

11. Nov 22, 2004 #10
    Oh, when you said no long term relationship, i guess i mistakenly thought "no relationships." Carry on then.

12. Nov 22, 2004 #11
    Where is Cow Poly? Does it exist? is it in your head? or is there a town called that somewhere in california or something?

13. Nov 22, 2004 #12
    No, its a joking term for Cal Poly--California Polytehnic. There is a large agriculture program, and a few thousand acres of cows, bulls, and other agricultural learning environments.

Its in San Luis Obispo, on the California Coast.

14. Nov 22, 2004 #13
    Smells of Animal Cruelty

15. Nov 22, 2004 #14

Actually around 6 PM the winds tend to shift, and it smells of animal manure. Hence the nick name.

16. Nov 22, 2004 #15
    Really, we have a similar phenomena here, at 6:30PM on friday and saturdays the air suddenly smells of Marijuana

17. Nov 22, 2004 #16
    :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl:

Oh i tried so hard to stifle that laugh so as not to wake up my roommate. It really hurt. :cry:

18. Nov 22, 2004 #17
    Who hath been defeated now eh?

19. Nov 22, 2004 #18

Yousa canuck, eh?

Makes me miss my canadian relatives, they're fun.

20. Nov 22, 2004 #19
    What aboot your canadian relatives? they newphies by any chance?

21. Nov 22, 2004 #20

what are newphies?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?