Single or not?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
"Yeah, I have 6 wifes"
Chill, this qoute is not by my, but could be an answer to the question i will ask in the next line:

Are you a single? if not, what are you [married, coupled...etc]

Could be expanded [if you are willing to] to how much partners were you had before now.

Answers and Replies

Starting with myself, I am single now...and i just had one girlfriend for two years. We'd broken up for a short time ago...

MSI
single .. not looking .. 2 parents ...
is that enough?

btw moses .. your name mean "*****!" in my area !! :)

I just got out of a four month relationship. She ditched me for my next door neighbor.

So that makes me single.

franznietzsche said:
I just got out of a four month relationship. She ditched me for my next door neighbor.
Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years. Even more. I hope you too had an unusually lucky neighbor, or does it often happens ?

humanino said:
Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years. Even more. I hope you too had an unusually lucky neighbor, or does it often happens ?

Well actually, it shouldn't have been that surprising,she ditched her alst boyfriend for me.:redface:

In a way i guess i had it coming. I was pretty broken up about it, until she called me tonight and was generally nasty and made it very clear she didn't care. that, plus the fact she was quite a liar made me feel a lot better about it. She's his problem now. :cool:

Single, never had long term relationship, but I'm young so theres no pressure.

Smurf said:
Single, never had long term relationship, but I'm young so theres no pressure.

But youth is the time not to waste :wink:

Which is why I'm not tying myself down :tongue2:

Oh, when you said no long term relationship, i guess i mistakenly thought "no relationships." Carry on then.

Where is Cow Poly? Does it exist? is it in your head? or is there a town called that somewhere in california or something?

Smurf said:
Where is Cow Poly? Does it exist? is it in your head? or is there a town called that somewhere in california or something?

No, its a joking term for Cal Poly--California Polytehnic. There is a large agriculture program, and a few thousand acres of cows, bulls, and other agricultural learning environments.

Its in San Luis Obispo, on the California Coast.

Smells of Animal Cruelty

Smurf said:
Smells of Animal Cruelty

Actually around 6 PM the winds tend to shift, and it smells of animal manure. Hence the nick name.

Really, we have a similar phenomena here, at 6:30PM on friday and saturdays the air suddenly smells of Marijuana

Smurf said:
Really, we have a similar phenomena here, at 6:30PM on friday and saturdays the air suddenly smells of Marijuana

:rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl:

Oh i tried so hard to stifle that laugh so as not to wake up my roommate. It really hurt. :cry:

Who hath been defeated now eh?

Smurf said:
Who hath been defeated now eh?

Yousa canuck, eh?

Makes me miss my canadian relatives, they're fun.

What aboot your canadian relatives? they newphies by any chance?

Smurf said:
What aboot your canadian relatives? they newphies by any chance?

what are newphies?

One of our provinces is called Newfound land. Crazy people up there.

:tongue2: Government Warning: Being single is hazardous to your life. (as the above conversation can testify).

Smurf said:
One of our provinces is called Newfound land. Crazy people up there.

Oh no.The live near Winnipeg. Not surewhich provincethat is. Justnorth of Minnesota, where i have a bunch of other family.

Polly said:
:tongue2: Government Warning: Being single is hazardous to your life. (as the above conversation can testify).

Hey she was a psycho anyway. I jsut miss the idealized version inmy mind that never reallyexisted anyway, but lovedme back. Ok this is depressing me now.

Winnipeg would be Saskachewan... I think.

no wait, I bet its Manitoba.