What's your Valentine's Day memory?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
In summary: Couple, been together for 4 years, broke up 2 years ago.Couple, been together for 4 years, broke up 2 years ago.
Moses
"Yeah, I have 6 wifes"
Chill, this qoute is not by my, but could be an answer to the question i will ask in the next line:

Are you a single? if not, what are you [married, coupled...etc]

Could be expanded [if you are willing to] to how much partners were you had before now.

Physics news on Phys.org
Starting with myself, I am single now...and i just had one girlfriend for two years. We'd broken up for a short time ago...

single .. not looking .. 2 parents ...
is that enough?

btw moses .. your name mean "*****!" in my area ! :)

I just got out of a four month relationship. She ditched me for my next door neighbor.

So that makes me single.

franznietzsche said:
I just got out of a four month relationship. She ditched me for my next door neighbor.
Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years. Even more. I hope you too had an unusually lucky neighbor, or does it often happens ?

humanino said:
Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years. Even more. I hope you too had an unusually lucky neighbor, or does it often happens ?

Well actually, it shouldn't have been that surprising,she ditched her alst boyfriend for me.:redface:

In a way i guess i had it coming. I was pretty broken up about it, until she called me tonight and was generally nasty and made it very clear she didn't care. that, plus the fact she was quite a liar made me feel a lot better about it. She's his problem now. :cool:

Single, never had long term relationship, but I'm young so there's no pressure.

Smurf said:
Single, never had long term relationship, but I'm young so there's no pressure.

But youth is the time not to waste :wink:

Which is why I'm not tying myself down :tongue2:

Oh, when you said no long term relationship, i guess i mistakenly thought "no relationships." Carry on then.

Where is Cow Poly? Does it exist? is it in your head? or is there a town called that somewhere in california or something?

Smurf said:
Where is Cow Poly? Does it exist? is it in your head? or is there a town called that somewhere in california or something?

No, its a joking term for Cal Poly--California Polytehnic. There is a large agriculture program, and a few thousand acres of cows, bulls, and other agricultural learning environments.

Its in San Luis Obispo, on the California Coast.

Smells of Animal Cruelty

Smurf said:
Smells of Animal Cruelty

Actually around 6 PM the winds tend to shift, and it smells of animal manure. Hence the nick name.

Really, we have a similar phenomena here, at 6:30PM on friday and saturdays the air suddenly smells of Marijuana

Smurf said:
Really, we have a similar phenomena here, at 6:30PM on friday and saturdays the air suddenly smells of Marijuana

:rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl:

Oh i tried so hard to stifle that laugh so as not to wake up my roommate. It really hurt. :cry:

Who hath been defeated now eh?

Smurf said:
Who hath been defeated now eh?

Yousa canuck, eh?

Makes me miss my Canadian relatives, they're fun.

What aboot your Canadian relatives? they newphies by any chance?

Smurf said:
What aboot your Canadian relatives? they newphies by any chance?

what are newphies?

One of our provinces is called Newfound land. Crazy people up there.

:tongue2: Government Warning: Being single is hazardous to your life. (as the above conversation can testify).

Smurf said:
One of our provinces is called Newfound land. Crazy people up there.

Oh no.The live near Winnipeg. Not surewhich provincethat is. Justnorth of Minnesota, where i have a bunch of other family.

Polly said:
:tongue2: Government Warning: Being single is hazardous to your life. (as the above conversation can testify).

Hey she was a psycho anyway. I just miss the idealized version inmy mind that never reallyexisted anyway, but lovedme back. Ok this is depressing me now.

Winnipeg would be Saskachewan... I think.

no wait, I bet its Manitoba.

Smurf said:
Winnipeg would be Saskachewan... I think.

no wait, I bet its Manitoba.

Yeah Manitoba sounds right. But i wouldn't know. Aaah, a different keyboard, so much better typing than the laptop keyboard.

Well my four-year long distance relationship ended out of the blue, and I was not even properly notified. Men (Zantra excepted, he does not like generalisation).

Smurf also excepted.

Polly said:
Well my four-year long distance relationship ended out of the blue, and I was not even properly notified. Men (Zantra excepted, he does not like generalisation).

Yeah i wasn't notified either. I went back last weekend. We had some wild fun. Then earlier this week she reveals we had broken up a long time ago. Now being a guy, I've got nothing particular against being used, but i do remeber the words "i love you" at some point during that night. Women...

:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had something like that to share... but I don't :frown:

Smurf said:
:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had something like that to share... but I don't :frown:

I'm glad you think its funny. I wish i didn't have it to share. Well the second to last sentence is kinda humourous. But the situation sucks. Hence the booze filled weekend. Hard liquor is better than prozac.

(thinking about him so don't know what to say)

humanino said:
Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years.
Now you're stuck with me. :approve:

My girlfriend posts here every now and then. Not often, though.

Who is she, or is that a secret?

And post another picture without hiding half your face in a pillow! :grumpy: You're too handsome to be teasing us like that!