Single or not?

  • Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
  • #26
1,430
5
Smurf said:
Winnipeg would be Saskachewan... I think.

no wait, I bet its Manitoba.

Yeah Manitoba sounds right. But i wouldn't know. Aaah, a different keyboard, so much better typing than the laptop keyboard.
 
  • #27
91
0
Well my four-year long distance relationship ended out of the blue, and I was not even properly notified. Men (Zantra excepted, he does not like generalisation).
 
  • #28
369
3
Smurf also excepted.
 
  • #29
1,430
5
Polly said:
Well my four-year long distance relationship ended out of the blue, and I was not even properly notified. Men (Zantra excepted, he does not like generalisation).


Yeah i wasn't notified either. I went back last weekend. We had some wild fun. Then earlier this week she reveals we had broken up a long time ago. Now being a guy, i've got nothing particular against being used, but i do remeber the words "i love you" at some point during that night. Women...
 
  • #30
369
3
:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had something like that to share... but I don't :frown:
 
  • #31
1,430
5
Smurf said:
:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had something like that to share... but I don't :frown:

I'm glad you think its funny. I wish i didn't have it to share. Well the second to last sentence is kinda humourous. But the situation sucks. Hence the booze filled weekend. Hard liquor is better than prozac.
 
  • #32
91
0
...........
....

(thinking about him so don't know what to say)
 
  • #33
Evo
Mentor
23,507
3,051
humanino said:
Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years.
Now you're stuck with me. :approve:
 
  • #34
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
1,782
5
My girlfriend posts here every now and then. Not often, though.
 
  • #35
Evo
Mentor
23,507
3,051
Who is she, or is that a secret?

And post another picture without hiding half your face in a pillow!!! :grumpy: You're too handsome to be teasing us like that!!
 
  • #36
731
6
franznietzsche said:
Then earlier this week she reveals we had broken up a long time ago. Now being a guy, i've got nothing ...
I had to read this post twice. first time I thought you were saying you had broken up long ago because your girlfriend was now a guy.
 
  • #37
57
10
I've been going out with a girl for the past 5 months almost 6 months tis all good fun.
 
  • #38
1,430
5
tribdog said:
I had to read this post twice. first time I thought you were saying you had broken up long ago because your girlfriend was now a guy.


I think that would have been less painful, if creepy.
 
  • #39
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Somehow, I don't think there's anyone left on the board who doesn't already know I'm single. But I might be engaged to Enigma, I'm not sure, it was sort of a hit and run proposal over in the baking thread! :rofl: Enigma, if you don't buy me a really nice ring, I'm breaking it off! :biggrin:
 
  • #40
enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
1,754
14
But I might be engaged to Enigma, I'm not sure,

You didn't say yes though... you said I didn't have to marry you to get "the goods" :wink:

Alas, I'm just a poor grad student, my love. Can't afford a ring.

I could probably fabricate one out of fiberglass... don't know what I could do for a diamond though.
 
  • #41
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
enigma said:
You didn't say yes though... you said I didn't have to marry you to get "the goods" :wink:

Alas, I'm just a poor grad student, my love. Can't afford a ring.

I could probably fabricate one out of fiberglass... don't know what I could do for a diamond though.

Diamond? Who said anything about a diamond? Certainly you understood that with such a torrid affair over baked goods, I meant a coffee ring? :tongue2:
 
  • #42
731
6
Moonbear said:
Enigma, if you don't buy me a really nice ring, I'm breaking it off! :biggrin:
WHAT? breaking it off? breaking what off? I think you need to mellow out miss bobbit.
 
  • #43
Evo
Mentor
23,507
3,051
enigma said:
You didn't say yes though... you said I didn't have to marry you to get "the goods" :wink:
:cry: Have you forgotten our virtual love child, little Enigmo? :cry:

(Enigma didn't even offer to marry me!!) :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
  • #44
167
0
Single, never had a relationship, too old to care anymore. Don't put it off just because you're young or you might end up like me.
 
  • #45
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
Evo said:
:cry: Have you forgotten our virtual love child, little Enigmo? :cry:

(Enigma didn't even offer to marry me!!) :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww, Evo, those winged men are all alike. They propose just to get the "goods" then run off before they even give you a coffee ring, leaving a trail of little Enigmos in their wake. We should start a support group for those of us jilted by the winged men.
 
  • #46
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
1,782
5
Evo said:
Who is she, or is that a secret?

And post another picture without hiding half your face in a pillow!!! :grumpy: You're too handsome to be teasing us like that!!

Her username was 0TheSwerve0. I don't think she's posted in quite some time. I'll get another picture up for you soon enough.
 
  • #47
Evo
Mentor
23,507
3,051
loseyourname said:
I'll get another picture up for you soon enough.
We can never get enough pictures of good looking men. :tongue2:
 
  • #48
91
0
cragwolf said:
Single, never had a relationship, too old to care anymore. Don't put it off just because you're young or you might end up like me.

Translation: I am old enough to know what to do about my young feelings :biggrin: .
 
  • #49
420
2
Don't even get me started on my so-called "relationships".
 
  • #50
91
0
Chrono, what are you doing here?! You should be out practising your girl-chasing skills, chop chop now. :biggrin:
 

Related Threads on Single or not?

Replies
13
Views
3K
Replies
347
Views
23K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
29
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
797
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
5K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
4
Replies
95
Views
10K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
2K
Top