Single or not?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
Smurf said:
Winnipeg would be Saskachewan... I think.

no wait, I bet its Manitoba.

Yeah Manitoba sounds right. But i wouldn't know. Aaah, a different keyboard, so much better typing than the laptop keyboard.

Well my four-year long distance relationship ended out of the blue, and I was not even properly notified. Men (Zantra excepted, he does not like generalisation).

Smurf also excepted.

Polly said:
Well my four-year long distance relationship ended out of the blue, and I was not even properly notified. Men (Zantra excepted, he does not like generalisation).

Yeah i wasn't notified either. I went back last weekend. We had some wild fun. Then earlier this week she reveals we had broken up a long time ago. Now being a guy, i've got nothing particular against being used, but i do remeber the words "i love you" at some point during that night. Women...

:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had something like that to share... but I don't :frown:

Smurf said:
:rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had something like that to share... but I don't :frown:

I'm glad you think its funny. I wish i didn't have it to share. Well the second to last sentence is kinda humourous. But the situation sucks. Hence the booze filled weekend. Hard liquor is better than prozac.

(thinking about him so don't know what to say)

Evo
Mentor
humanino said:
Cheer up Franz, my previous relation ended up the same way after four years.
Now you're stuck with me. :approve:

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
My girlfriend posts here every now and then. Not often, though.

Evo
Mentor
Who is she, or is that a secret?

And post another picture without hiding half your face in a pillow!!! :grumpy: You're too handsome to be teasing us like that!!

franznietzsche said:
Then earlier this week she reveals we had broken up a long time ago. Now being a guy, i've got nothing ...
I had to read this post twice. first time I thought you were saying you had broken up long ago because your girlfriend was now a guy.

I've been going out with a girl for the past 5 months almost 6 months tis all good fun.

tribdog said:
I had to read this post twice. first time I thought you were saying you had broken up long ago because your girlfriend was now a guy.

I think that would have been less painful, if creepy.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Somehow, I don't think there's anyone left on the board who doesn't already know I'm single. But I might be engaged to Enigma, I'm not sure, it was sort of a hit and run proposal over in the baking thread! :rofl: Enigma, if you don't buy me a really nice ring, I'm breaking it off! :biggrin:

enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
But I might be engaged to Enigma, I'm not sure,

You didn't say yes though... you said I didn't have to marry you to get "the goods" :wink:

Alas, I'm just a poor grad student, my love. Can't afford a ring.

I could probably fabricate one out of fiberglass... don't know what I could do for a diamond though.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
enigma said:
You didn't say yes though... you said I didn't have to marry you to get "the goods" :wink:

Alas, I'm just a poor grad student, my love. Can't afford a ring.

I could probably fabricate one out of fiberglass... don't know what I could do for a diamond though.

Diamond? Who said anything about a diamond? Certainly you understood that with such a torrid affair over baked goods, I meant a coffee ring? :tongue2:

Moonbear said:
Enigma, if you don't buy me a really nice ring, I'm breaking it off! :biggrin:
WHAT? breaking it off? breaking what off? I think you need to mellow out miss bobbit.

Evo
Mentor
enigma said:
:cry: Have you forgotten our virtual love child, little Enigmo? :cry:

(Enigma didn't even offer to marry me!!) :cry: :cry: :cry:

Single, never had a relationship, too old to care anymore. Don't put it off just because you're young or you might end up like me.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
:cry: Have you forgotten our virtual love child, little Enigmo? :cry:

(Enigma didn't even offer to marry me!!) :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww, Evo, those winged men are all alike. They propose just to get the "goods" then run off before they even give you a coffee ring, leaving a trail of little Enigmos in their wake. We should start a support group for those of us jilted by the winged men.

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Evo said:
Who is she, or is that a secret?

And post another picture without hiding half your face in a pillow!!! :grumpy: You're too handsome to be teasing us like that!!

Her username was 0TheSwerve0. I don't think she's posted in quite some time. I'll get another picture up for you soon enough.

Evo
Mentor
loseyourname said:
I'll get another picture up for you soon enough.
We can never get enough pictures of good looking men. :tongue2:

cragwolf said:
Single, never had a relationship, too old to care anymore. Don't put it off just because you're young or you might end up like me.

Translation: I am old enough to know what to do about my young feelings :biggrin: .

Don't even get me started on my so-called "relationships".

Chrono, what are you doing here?! You should be out practising your girl-chasing skills, chop chop now. :biggrin: