Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sir and Madam

1. Sep 28, 2004 #1
    I have created a thread with the same name as this one, I hope you guys already read it and have a good *feel* toward me...

You already know mine so may I ask for your name ???? Letting me know your first name doesn't cause any injuries to your typing fingers right ? Lots of people have the same name anyway. :wink: Please...

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 28, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

What is your name? I think you can guess mine.

4. Sep 28, 2004 #3
    Jim Brickman is my name, you ?

5. Sep 28, 2004 #4
    Oh, well, it is really a big surprise since you and I have the same first name.
    I guess, when we are together strolling down town one day and suddenly "Jim, Jim, Jim...", someones calling, you know, we will both turn around and....:bigsmile:

6. Sep 28, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

Well my name is actually James Pickering, Jimmy is just what the customers at work call me.

7. Sep 28, 2004 #6
    Whats your job?

8. Sep 29, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

I'm a deputy manager in a bookmakers. Yours?

9. Sep 30, 2004 #8
    I'm a poor student in an infamous school, nice to know you !
    You know, I lied to you. My real name is not Jim Brickman, he is the singer I like most.
    Ok, when you go to work, there should be someone you don't like to talk to, right ?
    So, can you call me with that guy's name? I don't care about a name actually, but i think when you call me that, you are going to feel better. Don't yell at that guy directly, yell at me, I will yell at you back. $(*.*)$.
    Tell me, ok ?

10. Oct 1, 2004 #9
    My name is Chris, but everyone calls me "Shut up, Chris" at work.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?