1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sir and Madam

1. Sep 28, 2004 #1
    I have created a thread with the same name as this one, I hope you guys already read it and have a good *feel* toward me...

You already know mine so may I ask for your name ???? Letting me know your first name doesn't cause any injuries to your typing fingers right ? Lots of people have the same name anyway. :wink: Please...

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 28, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

What is your name? I think you can guess mine.

4. Sep 28, 2004 #3
    Jim Brickman is my name, you ?

5. Sep 28, 2004 #4
    Oh, well, it is really a big surprise since you and I have the same first name.
    I guess, when we are together strolling down town one day and suddenly "Jim, Jim, Jim...", someones calling, you know, we will both turn around and....:bigsmile:

6. Sep 28, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

Well my name is actually James Pickering, Jimmy is just what the customers at work call me.

7. Sep 28, 2004 #6
    Whats your job?

8. Sep 29, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

I'm a deputy manager in a bookmakers. Yours?

9. Sep 30, 2004 #8
    I'm a poor student in an infamous school, nice to know you !
    You know, I lied to you. My real name is not Jim Brickman, he is the singer I like most.
    Ok, when you go to work, there should be someone you don't like to talk to, right ?
    So, can you call me with that guy's name? I don't care about a name actually, but i think when you call me that, you are going to feel better. Don't yell at that guy directly, yell at me, I will yell at you back. $(*.*)$.
    Tell me, ok ?

10. Oct 1, 2004 #9
    My name is Chris, but everyone calls me "Shut up, Chris" at work.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?