Troubleshooting: Links to Self-Study Mathematics on Physics Forums Not Working

• Thread starter mariusliftusmaximus
  • Start date
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Try now
Thank you, it's working.

Likes Greg Bernhardt

1. Why are the links to self-study mathematics on Physics Forums not working?

There could be several reasons why the links are not working. It could be due to technical issues with the website, broken links, or incorrect URLs. It is also possible that the forum thread or post containing the link has been deleted.

2. How can I troubleshoot the links to self-study mathematics on Physics Forums?

The first step is to check if the link is correct and properly formatted. If the link is correct, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, you can reach out to the forum moderators or the website's technical support team for assistance.

3. Are there any alternative resources for self-study mathematics on Physics Forums?

Yes, there are several alternative resources for self-study mathematics on Physics Forums. You can try searching for similar topics or questions on other forums or websites such as Stack Exchange, Quora, or Khan Academy. You can also refer to textbooks or online courses for self-study.

4. Can I report broken links on Physics Forums?

Yes, you can report broken links on Physics Forums by contacting the forum moderators or using the "report" function on the forum post or thread. This will help the moderators to fix the issue and ensure that the links are working for other users as well.

5. I am new to Physics Forums, how can I access the self-study mathematics resources?

To access the self-study mathematics resources on Physics Forums, you can use the search bar to find relevant forum threads or posts. You can also browse through the different sub-forums and categories to find what you are looking for. Additionally, you can ask for recommendations from other forum members or moderators.