Site for Problem Solving?

Main Question or Discussion Point

I would like a site that would challenge my mind. So far I have taken pre-calculus and I took physics I back in high school. I have to take physics again after this semester though -.-.

Specifically something that could challenge me with math and physics. Please, I'm dying to problem solve!

Many thanks in advance. :!!)

Answers and Replies

What i would recommend is for you to check out a self-teach book, for you, it would be Calculus 1. It is the best way to advance your skills prior to math, especially if your errand is to become a mathematician.

What i would recommend is for you to check out a self-teach book, for you, it would be Calculus 1. It is the best way to advance your skills prior to math, especially if your errand is to become a mathematician.
Well, my passion is to be a physicist. I love solving problems that relate to physics or the real world.

I don't know if I should self-teach myself Calculus, I rather go along with the course next semester. What I am interested in is perfecting my previous math skill so that I have an encompassing base of knowledge. I like to make sure I completely understand every single concept and why it is the way it is.

Well, my passion is to be a physicist. I love solving problems that relate to physics or the real world.

I don't know if I should self-teach myself Calculus, I rather go along with the course next semester. What I am interested in is perfecting my previous math skill so that I have an encompassing base of knowledge. I like to make sure I completely understand every single concept and why it is the way it is.
Here's a perfect website for that : http://www.khanacademy.org/
Good luck!

Here's a perfect website for that : http://www.khanacademy.org/
Good luck!
Thanks but that site tend to keep things too simple. And it doesn't have anything relating to physics at all. It only goes up to pretty much pre-calculus.

Uh, have you actually browsed the videos? Plenty of em on physics, university level calculus and linear algebra.

One of those massive shiny calculus texts (Larson I think) should have enough material in there to sharpen your skills for well over a year.