Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Site question

1. Feb 21, 2007 #1

Sir

How does one edit their avatar and signature? Does it require a paid membership, or am I just too inept to find it in the CP?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 21, 2007 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It requires a contribution

4. Feb 28, 2007 #3
    I must admit I'm biased, but I think this site above all the other forums I've visited is by me(and no doubt others) Held in the highest regard.

I was here for perhaps a month before I contributed, and in no small part this was due to the responses I got to questions, the professional manner this forum has, and the excellent capability of the mentors in explaining in clear and concise ways.

You don't have to contribute and if you're still at school or not earning a wage I wouldn't suggest you did, but if you can do. I've been surfing the interweb for a few years and have found many forums, but none as strikingly good as this one.

I'm not one to give out compliments willy nilly either, if I have a problem with a site I'll say so. But I seldom have a problem if ever and that is testament to the skills and learning of those in authority.

Respect where respect is due.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  5. Feb 28, 2007 #4

radou

Homework Helper

As integral said, contribution, or HH / SA recognition.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?