Sleeping with wet hair

• Thread starter dahoa
  • Start date
I always bath before I sleep and sometimes my short hair not so dry... is there a basis that one can go insane if one sleeps with wet hair? how?

Answers and Replies

I always bath before I sleep and sometimes my short hair not so dry... is there a basis that one can go insane if one sleeps with wet hair? how?
Really? This is something you're worried about? I seriously doubt that anyone has ever gone insane because they went to sleep with wet hair.

This is one of the nuttier things I've heard lately.

Likes Tom.G, BillTre and phinds
phinds
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
If you actually worry about something so utterly far out, you may already be there :smile:

berkeman
Mentor
Sorry, we are probably too late to help you. According to the PF rules (which are VERY strict), we can offer only this level of medical advice...

https://hips.hearstapps.com/mac.h-c...-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg?resize=768:*
landscape-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg

Attachments

• landscape-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg
    landscape-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Likes BillTre and phinds