Get Smooth Away for Soft & Smooth Skin

In summary, Smooth Away Pads are covered with superfine crystals that gently buff away unwanted hair and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. They are essentially like a very fine grit sandpaper and are effective for removing hair and dead skin. However, it may take longer to use than other hair removal methods such as an epilator or razor.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Each Smooth Away Pad Is Covered With Superfine Crystals That Buff Away Unwanted Hair Leaving Your Skin So Soft & Incredibly Smooth.
https://www.getsmoothaway.com/ver3/index.asp?refcode=smooth3 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
an abrasive might just work.

Been lurking... I like it here. As a member of the somewhat fairer sex I'll vouch for this one. Its essentially a very fine grit sandpaper, and it does remove hair and dead skin. Of course you are rubbing sandpaper on your legs, even as fine as it is its still not all puppies and kittens. Oh and it's slower than... well it takes a long time to cover both legs. Better than an epilator (similar to an electric shaver, except it *pulls* the hair out), but I still prefer a good razor.

1. How does Get Smooth Away work?

Get Smooth Away is a hair removal product that uses a gentle exfoliating surface to remove hair from the skin. It works by buffing away hair and dead skin cells, leaving behind smooth and soft skin.

2. Is Get Smooth Away safe to use on all skin types?

Yes, Get Smooth Away is safe to use on all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, it is always recommended to do a patch test on a small area of skin before use to ensure no adverse reactions occur.

3. How often should I use Get Smooth Away?

The frequency of use for Get Smooth Away may vary depending on individual hair growth rates. However, it is generally recommended to use the product once a week for best results. Overuse may cause skin irritation.

4. Can Get Smooth Away be used on all areas of the body?

Yes, Get Smooth Away is safe to use on all areas of the body, including the face, arms, legs, and bikini area. However, it is not recommended for use on the genitals or around the eyes.

5. How long do the results of Get Smooth Away last?

The results of Get Smooth Away can last up to two weeks, depending on individual hair growth rates. Regular use may also help to slow down hair regrowth over time.