1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So Excited

1. Oct 16, 2005 #1
    I've been at Uni for three years now, studying Civil Engineering / Environmental Science. Since I started by grades have been steadily slipping, especially in Eng, not because it is hard but just because it is soooo boring I stop going to lectures. Anyways, Physics has always been my passion but I decided not to study it because I felt there were better career opportunities with civil engineering, and environmental science.

So I've decided now to forget about career opportunites, go with what I love and major in Physics. I'll be finishing one advanced first year subject this year, which was a breeze because I had already studied everything previously in my own time, and next year 3/4 of my subjects will be physics. So I am just really excited to get to be studying physics next year and I thought I would share that with everyone. Yay!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted