What is the key to achieving my three career goals?

• Thread starter physicscrap
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker wants to either study how the brain works to create an artificial intelligent brain, develop a spacecraft for mass use, or run a large company. They are unsure of which path to take and are seeking guidance. They also acknowledge the hard work and effort that goes into achieving significant goals.
physicscrap
I have come to these conclusions:

I want to study how the brain works and functions. And use such information to make an artificial intelligent brain(synthetic). Something like that.

I want to help develop a spacecraft that will be available to the average person such as a car is. So that space travel would be very popular and freaking awesome. I don't feel like studying aerospace for damn sure.

I would like to run a very large company.

Where do I go, who shall I know, what will I do, what really lays ahead?

I know the Xproject already made that space craft. I just wish I could assemble a team and do it.

whatever

Physics news on Phys.org
Man, you really cheer me up! :biggrin: I cheer u back! Go for it!

No pain, no gain

physicscrap said:
I want to help develop a spacecraft that will be available to the average person such as a car is. So that space travel would be very popular and freaking awesome. I don't feel like studying aerospace for damn sure.

I assume you already realize this, but I'll say it anyway: with very rare exceptions substantial achievements require substantial preparation and a great deal of hard work. Ask almost anyone who is noted for achievement in almost any area of human endeavour and I predict they will tell you the same thing.

At some point you will probably need to choose one of these three career goals and focus on pursuing that one goal, with suitable contributions of blood, sweat, and tears.

Last edited:

1. What are the 3 things that you want to be?

The 3 things that I want to be are a scientist, an inventor, and a teacher.

2. What inspired you to want to be these 3 things?

I have always been curious about the world around me and have a natural love for learning and discovery. These three professions allow me to combine my interests and make a positive impact on society.

3. What skills and education do you need to become a scientist, inventor, and teacher?

To become a scientist, you typically need a degree in a scientific field such as physics, biology, or chemistry. As an inventor, you need strong problem-solving skills and a background in engineering or design. To be a teacher, you need a degree in education and a passion for teaching and mentoring others.

4. Are these three professions compatible with each other?

Yes, these professions can complement each other in many ways. As a scientist, I can use my research and knowledge to come up with new inventions and innovations. As an inventor, I can use my creativity and problem-solving skills to teach my students how to think critically and solve problems. And as a teacher, I can inspire the next generation of scientists and inventors.

5. How can being all three things benefit society?

By being a scientist, inventor, and teacher, I can contribute to the advancement of society in many ways. I can conduct research to find solutions to global issues, invent new technologies to improve people's lives, and educate and inspire future generations to continue pushing the boundaries of science and innovation.