1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So I want to be 3 things

1. Sep 24, 2007 #1
    I have come to these conclusions:

I want to study how the brain works and functions. And use such information to make an artificial intelligent brain(synthetic). Something like that.

I want to help develop a space craft that will be available to the average person such as a car is. So that space travel would be very popular and freaking awesome. I don't feel like studying aerospace for damn sure.

I would like to run a very large company.

Where do I go, who shall I know, what will I do, what really lays ahead?

I know the Xproject already made that space craft. I just wish I could assemble a team and do it.

whatever

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 24, 2007 #2
    Man, you really cheer me up! :biggrin: I cheer u back! Go for it!

4. Sep 25, 2007 #3

Chris Hillman

Science Advisor

No pain, no gain

I assume you already realize this, but I'll say it anyway: with very rare exceptions substantial achievements require substantial preparation and a great deal of hard work. Ask almost anyone who is noted for achievement in almost any area of human endeavour and I predict they will tell you the same thing.

At some point you will probably need to choose one of these three career goals and focus on pursuing that one goal, with suitable contributions of blood, sweat, and tears.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?