1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So I want to be a MD.

1. Mar 31, 2012 #1
    After overthinking the situation, for various reasons you can hint from my prev. topics, I decided I will leave electronics engineering and try to get a place on med school. The only thing is that I'm very skilled on math, love physics, was doing really great on the unified exams on engineering, and don't want to waste it, nor lose the touch. What would my fellow physicists suggest for me?
    I'm mainly interested on physics.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 31, 2012 #2
    If you become a Doctor then you will be too busy to keep up your physics/EE education or even apply it in any way. The only way I can think of to be both involved in physics and involved in the medical field is to enter the Medical Physics stream. Most Medical Physicists end up working in a Hospital doing radiation oncology.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook