So Long So Long So Long So Long

• Thread starter Andromeda321
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone being too busy to watch a video but eventually giving in and clicking on it, only to find an error on the page. They mention the possibility of a higher power intervening to remind them to focus on their work.
Andromeda321

And Thanks For All the Fish![/url]
(for those who love Hitchhiker's, of course)

:tongue2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
As busy as I am, I can't believe that I just stopped to watch that! :biggrin:

Please don't tell me that's the dolphin song, I'm supposed to be doing work and I can't bring myself to click it!

Edit: I GIVE IN! I GIVE IN! I clicked it, but there was allegedly an error on the page. There must be a god, subtly telling me to carry on doing my coursework instead of dicking around.

:rofl: Too bad they didn't put in Flipper doing his laughing thing, or whatever he did that sounded like a laugh.

1. What does the phrase "So Long So Long So Long So Long" mean?

The phrase "So Long So Long So Long So Long" is a repetition of the word "so long", which is a common way of saying goodbye. It can also be used to express a long period of time or a feeling of longing or sadness.

2. Who wrote the song "So Long So Long So Long So Long"?

The song "So Long So Long So Long So Long" was written by American musician and singer-songwriter, Colin Hay. It was released in 2003 as part of his album "Man @ Work".

3. What genre does "So Long So Long So Long So Long" belong to?

"So Long So Long So Long So Long" is classified as a folk rock song, with elements of acoustic and alternative rock. It also has a hint of country music in its sound.

4. What is the meaning behind the lyrics of "So Long So Long So Long So Long"?

The lyrics of "So Long So Long So Long So Long" are about the passing of time and the inevitability of change. The repetitiveness of the phrase "so long" suggests a continuous cycle of goodbyes and new beginnings. It also touches on themes of nostalgia and the struggle to move on from the past.

5. Has "So Long So Long So Long So Long" been covered by any other artists?

Yes, "So Long So Long So Long So Long" has been covered by several artists, including American indie band, The Lumineers, and Australian singer-songwriter, Lior. The song has also been featured in various TV shows and films, such as "Scrubs" and "Garden State".