1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So, Oregon State, engineering physics, and software engineering?

1. Apr 4, 2010 #1
    So, I'm a junior, but I'm planning on going to Oregon State. My two friends are going with me, and we plan on splitting bills and stuff like that. My whole family has kind of gone there, and I was hoping to break tradition, but I really love Oregon. I belong there.
    I was gonna go for my engineering physics for a few years, until I decide what engineering I'm going into. (Like, either electrical or software) Or I might just stick with physics, because I'm in love with it.
    Does anyone go there? What's the program like?
    And, my second question is, is taking EP before my engineering program a complete waste of my time? As in, it'll be fun, but wouldn't it just take me longer, and not get me that much farther ahead? Is that even USEFUL in a software engineer?
    :frown:

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted