So, since this a physics forum, i figured most of you guys are nerds,

Q: What do engineers use for birth control?

A: Their personalities.

I fell off my chair laughing:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:! Half the guys in my class use that method :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

ok, maybe i came off as a bit too harsh in my OP...

my intention was to know how your relations with women improved after college IF you struggled with them during and before college. If so, I was just curious if going into a technical field such as physics, engineering, etc had any impact or not, that is, whether women found you more or less attractive because of it

I'm asking a serious question here and meant no offense to anyone.

so, since this a physics forum, i figured most of you guys are nerds, dont have much social lives, but have successful careers, which I desire. For those of you who struggled during your school years, how did your relations with women fare after college?

im sure most of you adults have married and found wives. where did you meet them? are attractive women more likely to date us after college than during school as they have matured, or they like money?

HAHAHAHAH

stop watching tv, its ruining your mind.

How old are you?

hes probably fifteen.

What a stupid thread.

Haha, Cyrus the one reason you'll never be a mod is you'd delete all relationship/lackthereof threads instantaneously

HAHAHAHAH

stop watching tv, its ruining your mind.

hes probably fifteen.

What a stupid thread.

look whos talking. you guys spend all your free time here...

Please go away. At this level of immaturity, you just need to stop posting.

You should be banned from posting here, IMO.

yeah, because the ten minutes you catch me posting here takes up all of my free time. i love how you make these highly educated assumptions when in fact you know just about nothing about anyone on here.

in my opinion, you worry about your own female situation. thats something you need to learn on your own, although, it can not be taught. what works for one guy will probably not work for the next. so, do your self the favor and im sure i speak for many on here. keep your wise comments to your self, please.

Haha, Cyrus the one reason you'll never be a mod is you'd delete all relationship/lackthereof threads instantaneously

this is exactly why he should be a mod :rofl:

ugh... we'll we've got the age/maturity question answered.
why would you want girls? they have cooties.

but I gotta go now; it's my roommate's birthday party. and there will there will be girls there. OMG. :rolleyes:

WarPhalange

being good or bad with women has nothing to do with being good or bad with physics.

20081017.gif

What a stupid thread.

Agreed.. it's gotten a little carried away..

Lock it.

Agreed.. it's gotten a little carried away..

Lock it.

No, the thread was stupid from post #1. It didn't get carried away, it was simply NEVER good.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

OK, enough already. This thread got off on the wrong foot and just never got any better.