So, this girl wants to be my roommate

• Thread starter Aero51
  • Start date
You need the $450. And if she's crazy, you can totally change her into a better person! Do eet, she's perfect for you!

Im glas this thread was revived. I found out some stuff about her.

It turns out she wanted to room with me because her roommate was actually her boyfriend who cheated on her and she wanted to get out ASAP! I inadvertently met the neighbors and they gave me all the dirt. Apparently she likes to sit on her porch naked too! I met her boyfriend too awhile back and he was kind of a wierdo.

Mk

Apparently she likes to sit on her porch naked too!
See, I told you she was awesome. :smile:

Im glas this thread was revived. I found out some stuff about her.

It turns out she wanted to room with me because her roommate was actually her boyfriend who cheated on her and she wanted to get out ASAP! I inadvertently met the neighbors and they gave me all the dirt. Apparently she likes to sit on her porch naked too! I met her boyfriend too awhile back and he was kind of a wierdo.
Sitting on her porch naked seems to be a sign of mental distraction. Hopefully her boy friend's betrayal doesn't turn it into one of mental disorders. My porch has a lot of fire ants by the way, not sure about hers.

So did you get some? *wink wink*

Is she still interested in rooming with you? I kinda dig the crazier ones, they give my life excitement. She seems like a good mix from what I've read. Doesn't seem like the condom-hole poking type of crazy.

We need an update bro.