Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Solution to political conflict on PF?

1. Sep 27, 2003 #1
    Pro wrestling!!

First match, for the title of Mad-dog Mentor:
    Zero vs Russ Watters!

Place your bets, kids...(and send me cash!)

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2003 #2
    Do you get to bash people over their heads with guitars?

4. Sep 27, 2003 #3
    Well, the truth doesn't seem to get through...LOL

5. Sep 28, 2003 #4

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Not biting. This isn't the place.

6. Sep 28, 2003 #5

drag

Science Advisor

Not to mention that there's no real comparisson
    of intellegent opposing views here, rather a valid
    political viewpoint and some conspiracy theory madness.

Peace and long life.

7. Sep 28, 2003 #6
    *Smashed Russ over the head with a steel chair!*

8. Sep 28, 2003 #7
    *Elbow smashes drag off teh top rope!*

9. Sep 28, 2003 #8

kat

Does this really belong in the politics and world affairs forum? mebbe you should move it to the general forum..you might even get a wider audience and higher bets...

10. Sep 28, 2003 #9
    Wanna be my manager?

11. Sep 28, 2003 #10
    My monies on Greg, to WIN, in the end, no matter what, after that though, hummm, russ or zero, hummmmm, maybe KAT in the first round, Oooops not a mentor, so maybe.......I don't know!

12. Sep 28, 2003 #11

FZ+

Yes. Sounds definitely more sane than the yelling at each other that has been intensifying in the last few weeks. And after all, isn't that what US politics boils down to these days? Forget about policies - just bash each other.

Now where's that rubber mallet...:wink:

13. Sep 28, 2003 #12
    That's about what I was going for...I figure since we are already separated into good goys and bad guys, we may as well just have a cyber wrestling match. Heck, at least it could be fun!

14. Sep 28, 2003 #13

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Wow, Zero.

15. Sep 28, 2003 #14

FZ+

But the bad guys are so much more fun!

16. Sep 28, 2003 #15

kat

Actually, I think politics in the U.S. have boiled down to...some of us being so frustrated at the extremist who can't discuss anything, you know the type who declare anyone who does't see their point of view are liars or only support liars, are the "bad" guys etc. etc...that we just bow out..and then many get even more frustrated..and just stop voting. In the case of THIS forum..I personally am electing to just bow out..far more frequently. *shrug*

Zero-It wouldn't be fair for me to become your manager..I inevitably would not be able to resist pushing you to retire early.

17. Sep 28, 2003 #16
    Lol, that's a funny typo...isn't that what Jews call Gentiles? I'm not sure, I'm an Atheist, after all...and I still sometimes type 'teh' instead of 'the'.

Ok, most of teh time, ok?!?

18. Oct 1, 2003 #17
    i put $10 on zero. well, i will put the money down as soon as i get to the bank...anyway, i say we make it really tough and make it a jello wrestling match! :smile:

19. Oct 1, 2003 #18
    That's...that's just sick!!:wink:

20. Oct 1, 2003 #19
    Hummm, Zero V Russ in a whatever kind of contest, Humm, can we have the "tale of the tape" please, ie; Height, weight, reach, experiance in various manners of combat, that kinda stuff, cause I ain't a riskin my "2 cents" without proper knowledge........so.......

21. Oct 4, 2003 #20
    Is this going to involve horrendously scary looking women or screaming at a camera 12 inches away?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?