1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Solutions Man. to Quantum Mechanics (2nd Edition) by B. H. Bransden and C.J. Joachain

1. May 26, 2010 #1
    I was wondering if anyone know if there exists a solutions manual to Quantum Mechanics (2nd Edition) by B. H. Bransden and C.J. Joachain? After some extensive googling I did not find one. I assume that there are problems in the book not solved by the authors, can anyone confirm this? (I currently do not have the book).

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 17, 2010 #2
    Re: Solutions Man. to Quantum Mechanics (2nd Edition) by B. H. Bransden and C.J. Joac

its by far one of the best QM books out there out of the 10 or so Ive looked out.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook