1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Atomic Solved problems book on high resolution microscopy?

1. Feb 10, 2017 #1
    Hello folks,

There is a wide variety of techniques to measure at the nanoscale. There are Scanning Electron Microscopes, Scanning Transmission Microscopes, Scanning Force Microscopes, STM...

Also there are several devices used to analyze the Spectra of atoms: XPS, AES, UPS, HREELS...

I have read several books on this topic the problem is that they were highly theoretical, and I would like to practice. So, do you know any books with solved problems on this topic?

I am searching for something similar to this book:

"X-Ray Diffraction Crystallography: Introduction, Examples and Solved Problems"

I like the part of "Examples and Solved problems" .

Any suggestion is welcome.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 18, 2017 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted