Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Some derivation issue

1. Jul 31, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 31, 2005 #2

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I don't see how we can tell you whether you are right or wrong if you don't tell us what answer you got! (Even better, show us what you did so if it is wrong we can explain where you went wrong.)

There are some mean-spirited people who might suspect that people who ask for the correct answer so they can "see if my answer is correct" haven't actually done anything and just want someone to give them the answer!

4. Aug 1, 2005 #3
    What you are saying is totally true, be adviced that the function is tideous and writing the solution(s) in equation 3.0 takes quite a time. I can gladly announce that i finally managed to solve it and will state the solution later on. Thanks anyway

5. Aug 1, 2005 #4
    Here is the answer copied from mathematica:

[tex]\frac{e^{Sin(x)}(x-1)^6(x^2 +3)^4 (x^6 +6x^5 -18x^4 +46x^3 +14x^2 + 14x + 21x + Cos(x)(x^7 -x^6 +4x^5 -4x^4 +4x^3 -4x^2 +3x -3)}{(x^4 + x^2 + 1 )^5}[/tex]

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?