Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Some equation, do it make sense without being explained?

1. Mar 27, 2003 #1
    I wont explain it untill someone gets close enough and I will private message them what it means...
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 27, 2003 #2
    Well what's the point in this? [?] Are s, t, and E all variables? Do they in any way resemble their proper symbols? A few equations of the form a = bc^2 come to mind.
  4. Mar 27, 2003 #3

Staff: Mentor

Easy, thats Einstien's equation with different letters for the variables.

t= energy
    s= speed of light
    e= mass

5. Mar 28, 2003 #4
    close, but not quite. t is a constant though
  6. Mar 28, 2003 #5
    t=the speed of light
  7. Mar 28, 2003 #6
    opps, I mean e=mass
  8. Mar 28, 2003 #7
    okay here we go:

t = c = [squ](E/m) where E is energy and m is mass
    s = [squ]E where is again energy
    e = 1/[squ]m where m is again mass

if you rearrange this it yields E=mc2
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2003
  9. Mar 28, 2003 #8
    t=chronological constant
    s= mass of all space
    E=potential and kinetic energy of all space
    sE^2=warping mass and energy together
    you get the chronological constant(second by second)
    I put it as squared 'cause that was the only way to warp it, at least in sybols
    Now, mabeye it is t=s+E, or t=sE, or t=sE^3! Yes! now it is accuratley adjusted to existing in a three-dimensional world, however, if volume is a dimension,(not a concept) t=sE^4.
  10. Mar 28, 2003 #9

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I seriously hope you're under the age of 12.

- Warren
  11. Mar 28, 2003 #10

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So in other words, your "chronological constant" is measured in units of

Kg³m4/sec4 or

What's it supposed to stand for?
  12. Mar 29, 2003 #11

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Einsteinsqd: You are talking nonsense and you are saying it badly.

I agree with chroot: "I seriously hope you're under the age of 12."

Although that might be insulting to twelve year olds.
  13. Mar 29, 2003 #12
    Just to point out, he is a sixth grader, so he ought to be pretty close to twelve years old.
  14. Mar 29, 2003 #13
    I know. It realy is insane, farfetched, and stupid that I try to make a formula out of nothing, but I just did that because I wanted to find some formula for the equivelence of space and time. Words can not express the embaressment of my stupidity to try something so ridiculous and actually post it. I do want to express a theory that might change everything, but I think I sould give it up, given the little factual support, or theoretical support.
  15. Mar 29, 2003 #14
    Einstiensqd - any of us at Physics Forums would love to discover an equation fundamental to physics or mathematics. Invention, however is "99% perspiration and 1% inspiration." Once you have a considerable body of science under your hat, creative coincidences come more and more often. What you might learn from the above responses is that if you truly love physics, you will find satisfaction whether you match Einstein (correct spelling) or relate physics to the novice. In truth, the simpler the physics, the more profound your insight.
  16. Mar 29, 2003 #15
    (lol) I knew someone would eventualy correct my spelling! Grammer just isn't my cup of tea.
  17. Mar 29, 2003 #16
    (Spelled "grammar", it has more to do with sentence structure than spelling.)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?