Some interesting Nobles you Read

In summary, this place is great and I am very impressed with the people here. I finished 'Alchemist' last night and it was really amazing. I am interested in science fiction, motivational, and all kind of noble books which are heart-wrenching. Cliff Robertson won the only science fiction "Best Actor" Oscar in history. 'Temple' by Matthew Reilly is a good choice for sci-fi buffs. 'The Da Vinci Code' was superb too. But if you've just begun reading, don't miss 'Sherlock Holmes'. Holmes' indian counterpart 'Feluda' (satyajit ray) is pretty good too.
goldi
Hi Friends,,

Basically i am new here but i am very much impressed with this Place ...Especially with lot of ppls
Along with my academics i have pretty much become interested in Novels..
I just finished 'Alchemist' last night in 6 hours and it was really amazing indeed...

So i would like to hear from you some names of very amazing nobels as i take studying them as my leisure time and if i can find any interesting novel i can go continuously to finish it...

I am interested in basically science fictional,motivational ,indeed all kind of nobles which are heart arousing..

Physics news on Phys.org
Coelho's book, La Quinta Montaña (The Fifth Mountain), is also interesting, and very intense.

"The Pilgrimage" is also interesting and very surreal.

I also read one "Five Point Someone"
Very funny novel
Has anyone read that?

Last Novel i read was "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown , i will be enjoying To Kill a Mocking Bird by Lee

lol FPS is not internationally acclaimed

himanshu121 said:
i will be enjoying To Kill a Mocking Bird by Lee
Very good choice.

goldi said:
I am interested in basically science fictional,motivational ,indeed all kind of nobles which are heart arousing..
Kind of science fiction (it won a Hugo and a Nebula award), but very moving: Flowers for Algernon, by Daniel Keyes. (The Hugo was for the original short story - the Nebula for when Keyes expanded it into a novel.)

BobG said:
Kind of science fiction (it won a Hugo and a Nebula award), but very moving: Flowers for Algernon, by Daniel Keyes. (The Hugo was for the original short story - the Nebula for when Keyes expanded it into a novel.)
And leave us not neglect that it was turned into my second favourite movie, 'Charly', for which Cliff Roberston won the only science fiction "Best Actor" Oscar in history. (The other contender doesn't count to me because Mr. Hyde was a fantasy character as opposed to an SF one.)

"Temple" by Matthew Reilly is a good choice for sci-fi buffs..."The Da Vinci Code" was superb too...
but if you've just begun reading...don't miss "Sherlock Holmes". Holmes' indian counterpart "Feluda" (satyajit ray) is pretty good too...

yup, i have read sherlock holmes and i believe only one chapter from Satyajit Ray's counterpart as my course,

Well i also plan to read Atlas Shruged ~~ Ayn Rand

The best for Paolo Coelho was Veronika decides to die, amazing job, also i sat by the river Piedra and cried, this guy is just great, my 1st was the alchemist also..

I like russians, classicals, like Leo Tolstoy's war and peace, amazing work, there was the time that i really wished that this book will never end..I don't remember I've ever enjoyed reading anything that big with such an interest...Russians are quite boring in the beginning though..

Uhumm i mostly like classics, i lvoe Hugo's les miserables and notre dame de paris, as i studied them @ school (it was a french one) and the guy gets so deep in the psychological aspect of each character..

Virginia woolf, very smart writing, unlike classics, she's so different and uc an feel it, she ahs such a rythm..

Moliere can be extreemly entertaining at times..

I've read a lot of stuff, my grandma used to give me a lot of books to read but these are my favourites..

1. Who are some interesting Nobles mentioned in the article?

Some interesting Nobles mentioned in the article are Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Diana, Marie Curie, Leonardo da Vinci, and Alexander Graham Bell.

2. What makes these Nobles interesting?

These Nobles are interesting because of their significant contributions to history, their impact on society, and their unique backgrounds and experiences.

3. What are some notable achievements of these Nobles?

Queen Elizabeth II is the longest-reigning British monarch, Princess Diana was a beloved humanitarian and fashion icon, Marie Curie was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, Leonardo da Vinci was a renowned artist and inventor, and Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone.

4. How did these Nobles contribute to their respective fields?

Queen Elizabeth II has been a symbol of stability and continuity for the British monarchy, Princess Diana used her platform to raise awareness for various charitable causes, Marie Curie's research on radioactivity revolutionized the field of science, Leonardo da Vinci's works continue to inspire artists and scientists, and Alexander Graham Bell's invention of the telephone revolutionized communication.

5. What lessons can we learn from these Nobles?

We can learn the importance of perseverance, creativity, and using our platform for good from these Nobles. They also serve as role models for breaking barriers and making a lasting impact on society.