Mind Reader: Find Out How It Works Here

• Thread starter Alem2000
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a mind reading program that tricks people by switching the symbols for multiples of 9. The speakers also discussed their majors in physics and their current and future classes.
Alem2000
Hey if there is another einstein on this site please tell me why this thing works...it reeeeeaaaads your mind BRO! Here the link...http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/mindreader.htm :eek:

Physics news on Phys.org
hello,

I'm no Einstein, but look at all the multiples of 9. The program just tricks you, it switches the symbols that are multiples of 9 and not the others...

Parker

I see that your a physics major...Me too...So, how do you like it?. I go to the University of Missouri. What year are you? Well good luck...

Parker

Thats pretty neat. But I know how its done. The only possible values you can come up with are 81, 72, 63, 45, 36, 27, 18, 9 and what do you know, all those numbers have the same symbols. That symbol just changes and that's how they fool you. I admit it had be fooled for a minute.

Hey parker, yeah I am a physics major, just got done with first year and calc1 so ill be taking physics 1 this fall...I started readn and doing problems alredy.Im goin to a jr college now. I will be goin to university of maryland college park in the spring..its a good physics school. What year are you and what physics and math classes are you taking?

What is a mind reader?

A mind reader is someone who is able to accurately perceive or understand the thoughts, feelings, and intentions of others without any verbal or physical communication. It is often associated with psychic abilities or intuition.

How does mind reading work?

The concept of mind reading is still largely a mystery and is not scientifically proven. Some theories suggest that it may involve a combination of body language cues, subtle facial expressions, and psychological techniques such as cold reading.

Can anyone learn to be a mind reader?

While some people may have a natural inclination towards understanding others, the ability to read minds is not something that can be learned or taught. It is not a scientifically proven phenomenon and is often associated with tricks and illusions.

Is mind reading real?

There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of mind reading. It is often considered to be a pseudoscience or a form of entertainment.

Why do people believe in mind reading?

People may believe in mind reading due to a combination of curiosity, desire for answers, and the influence of popular culture. The idea of being able to understand others' thoughts and feelings can also be appealing to some individuals.