Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Some questions about Robert

1. Jul 29, 2004 #1
    Here are what i am wondering..

What are the best ways if she wants to forget Robert ?

When she made a question in the forum, why didn't Robert give an answer to help her?

When she was going to leave, why does he appeared to call her back ?

Is that the way he deliberately does to have a bigger catch at present and in the future or something ?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 29, 2004 #2

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No one knows what the hell you're talking about.

- Warren

4. Jul 29, 2004 #3
    I have some questions about vance like...why would you post something that nobody but you understand?

5. Jul 29, 2004 #4
    I am sorry, I intended to post only for those who could understand and hope they would give me some answers but I wasn't good or lucky enough to be able to get any help from them but only from those who couldn't or didn't understand what i was talking about, I have made you and many others confused, that is my bad!
    I was in the middle of my program code's page in which I had to use system call interface or API's as many people know, I am looking for some reasons as to why my function calls didn't work out correctly... I have tried so much but made no success so far, I might swear not to use any kind of this coding technique again from now though. This made me unable to concentrate on what I should write down to ask members in a correct way to get a perfect or pretty perfect answers...I wasn't able to do what I actually wanted to and that was why my original post sounds as 'dumb' as..ever,
    Again, I am really sorry. I hope I will be wiser and more careful next time...bye.

6. Jul 29, 2004 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I don't see any point in continuing this.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?