Someone fill me in

  • Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
639
2
Alright, so i've been slowly browsing through PF since i got back, and there's just too much to read, and most of it seems less than incredibly interesting. so, who knows where all the hottest threads are eh? and what sorts of exciting things of gone on in the last few months? and where's all the regulars... seems like loads of people are MIA... eh?

so... some one start with the in filling of me!
 
Gale said:
so... some one start with the in filling of me!
You should be careful what you ask for around here.


Let's see... Moonie and Zz got married apparently.
 

cronxeh

Gold Member
949
10
Gale17 said:
some one start with the in filling of me!
And you want this quite literally, right
 

LURCH

Science Advisor
2,547
117
Gale17 said:
so, who knows where all the hottest threads are eh?
Well, now that you're here, this is the new hottest thread! :approve:
 
639
2
cronxeh... perv...

seriously though... whats been happenin lately???

edit: hehe, Lurch is sweet
 

JamesU

Gold Member
732
3
franzbear is, and will remain, the hottest thread of PF
 
310
2
ironically it's also the deadest, having been prounced such a total of 36 times.
 
310
2
Gale17 said:
Alright, so i've been slowly browsing through PF since i got back, and there's just too much to read, and most of it seems less than incredibly interesting. so, who knows where all the hottest threads are eh? and what sorts of exciting things of gone on in the last few months? and where's all the regulars... seems like loads of people are MIA... eh?

so... some one start with the in filling of me!
Okay here's the deal, Danger's gone from GD, TSM got banned, umm... Moonbear and ZZ got married... I'm still available :wink: .... and the most tragic thing that happened is I wasn't here for some 6 days.
 

Evo

Mentor
22,860
2,336
Smurf said:
I'm still available :wink: ....
BUSTED!!!!! :devil: That's it, the wedding is off. :cry:
 
310
2
Oh right, and me and Evo are fighting, she keeps hitting on other men. :mad:
 

JamesU

Gold Member
732
3
who's side should i take????
 

Evo

Mentor
22,860
2,336
Smurf said:
Oh right, and me and Evo are fighting, she keeps hitting on other men. :mad:
What? HAH!!!! Trying to deflect attention from your infidelity won't work bucko. :tongue:
 

Evo

Mentor
22,860
2,336
yomamma said:
who's side should i take????
You have to ask? Who can ban you? :biggrin:
 
310
2
Evo said:
What? HAH!!!! Trying to deflect attention from your infidelity won't work bucko. :tongue:
You see! She baselessly attacks my honor! How could anyone be with a woman so spitefull! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
310
2
yomamma said:
who's side should i take????
Whoever's right of course. Don't back down to her bullying! DON'T LET TSM'S SACRAFICE BE IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR!!!!!!!
 
Smurf said:
You see! She baselessly attacks my honor! How could anyone be with a woman so spitefull! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I can see who wears the pants in your relationships.....
 

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,491
25
Yay! Gale's back!
 

JamesU

Gold Member
732
3
Evo said:
You have to ask? Who can ban you? :biggrin:
Smurf, you can back off! you should pay evo some respect

now, My warn level is 3, can you please, you know, - it a little? :tongue2:
 

JamesU

Gold Member
732
3
oooooooo......
 
310
2
yomamma said:
Smurf, you can back off! you should pay evo some respect

now, My warn level is 3, can you please, you know, - it a little? :tongue2:
How do you people get warning levels?!?! I've been so much longer than you yomomma and I don't think I've ever gotten a warning.
 
Smurf said:
How do you people get warning levels?!?! I've been so much longer than you yomomma and I don't think I've ever gotten a warning.
Yeah, I have no idea what the heck a warning level is either.
 

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,491
25
Smurf said:
How do you people get warning levels?!?! I've been so much longer than you yomomma and I don't think I've ever gotten a warning.
Me neither. Just a few spankings. Which I deserved. :redface:
 
Smurf said:
How do you people get warning levels?!?! I've been so much longer than you yomomma and I don't think I've ever gotten a warning.
Evo said you have immunity remember?
 

JamesU

Gold Member
732
3
well, there was that post that supposedly was 'discrimination of gaity' I forget the others.

edit- to smurf's post

edit2- o, and there was when I said something insulting to a mentor, I guess they didn't realise that I was joking.
 

Related Threads for: Someone fill me in

Replies
9
Views
3K
Replies
1
Views
917
  • Posted
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Posted
2
Replies
32
Views
3K

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads

Top