1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Someone please help.

1. Jan 31, 2008 #1
    Hi, first of all not if this is right place to post a question like this, basically I do not know much about physis I am ok with maths and want to learn more about physics starting with the simple basics. I eventually would like to go onto to a degree in the U.K. as that is where I am based and was wondering if there is another course I can do apart from A Level phyics which could help me get there. Thank in advance.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 31, 2008 #2
    well certainly chemistry will touch on some aspects of physics, but idk what else there is. is there a reason you don't want or can't do a-level physics. If you are ok with math then the physics should not be too hard. You could try going to the library and getting a basic physics text book to see if you can work through some of it and get a feel for how the concepts are presented in terms of math.
  4. Jan 31, 2008 #3
    Thanks for the help there, think I am just going to do the A Level in physics.
  5. Jan 31, 2008 #4
    sounds like a good plan, keep posting here if you have more questions or need help with the A levels
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?