Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Someone please help.

1. Jan 31, 2008 #1
    Hi, first of all not if this is right place to post a question like this, basically I do not know much about physis I am ok with maths and want to learn more about physics starting with the simple basics. I eventually would like to go onto to a degree in the U.K. as that is where I am based and was wondering if there is another course I can do apart from A Level phyics which could help me get there. Thank in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 31, 2008 #2
    well certainly chemistry will touch on some aspects of physics, but idk what else there is. is there a reason you don't want or can't do a-level physics. If you are ok with math then the physics should not be too hard. You could try going to the library and getting a basic physics text book to see if you can work through some of it and get a feel for how the concepts are presented in terms of math.

4. Jan 31, 2008 #3
    Thanks for the help there, think I am just going to do the A Level in physics.

5. Jan 31, 2008 #4
    sounds like a good plan, keep posting here if you have more questions or need help with the A levels

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook