Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Someone wishes me to be silent

1. Jun 16, 2005 #1
    The problem with the surface of the sun in the other directory is the same problem with the one in this directory. The thread was closed before I could even respond. Evidently the scientific community isn't that open to new ideas. It seems to live by a "silence the heretic" mentality.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 16, 2005 #2
    wHICH POST OF YOU?

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE THE LINK?

4. Jun 16, 2005 #3

DaveC426913

Gold Member

This forum does not 'represent' the scientific community. It has a specific mandate, clearly spelled out in the rules, eschewing personal theories. This is not a personal discrimination, it is designed to help interested readers separate education from speculation.

The wonderful thing about the web is that you have complete freedom to write whatever you want and publish it - which you did as we have all seen. But you do NOT have the right to advertise your wares wherever you want, which is what you're doing here, in this privately run site.

5. Jun 16, 2005 #4

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

You are sadly misguided if you think that a PRIVATELY run website represents the "scientific community". This always happens when quacks think science is done on open public forums.

When you signed up to be a member here (you DID sign up after all, didn't you?) you EXPLICTLY agreed to abide by the rules and regulation as stipulated. Evidently, your word and agreement to go by those rules have no value.

Zz.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?