What is the Focus of My Cardiovascular Simulation Research?

• Thread starter F deba
  • Start date
In summary, my cardiovascular simulation research is focused on developing accurate and efficient models to simulate blood flow and heart function. This includes incorporating factors such as tissue properties, fluid dynamics, and cardiac mechanics to better understand and predict cardiovascular diseases and treatments. The ultimate goal is to improve patient outcomes and advance medical technology.
F deba
hello everyone ,
i'm deba doing my masters research in cardiovascular simulation,looking forward to gain as much knowledge as i can from this platform.
stay blessed everyone :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi F deba.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

hello :)
hey I'm being confused about posting my questions on this forum :( there are many categories and as my questions are not limited to single domain ,i don't know how to post my queries so most of people related to medical,mechinal and computer science can see it .
can you help me somehow ??

Last edited by a moderator:
If your question involves a homework-type exercise or assignment problem then it belongs in a Homework Help subforum, and it must follow the format of all the other questions that you'll see there, including using the 3-header template and evidence of making a good attempt by yourself.

Otherwise, if not a homework exercise then choose from the other forums according to subject.

NascentOxygen said:
If your question involves a homework-type exercise or assignment problem then it belongs in a Homework Help subforum, and it must follow the format of all the other questions that you'll see there, including using the 3-header template and evidence of making a good attempt by yourself.

Otherwise, if not a homework exercise then choose from the other forums according to subject.
Alright :) thank you for being so kind :)