What is the impact of past relationships on finding true love?

• Thread starter somsom
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of love and relationships. The speaker shares their experience of falling in love with another woman and divorcing their spouse. They also mention wanting to start a thread for others to share their experiences and learn from each other. The other person in the conversation asks about the speaker's English dialect and suggests using a spell check for clarity.
somsom
if i have lot of gfs or bfs, does love come naturally to me to "thread" me and my gf into one thread, or it comes becos we try to choose intentionally among teh crowd who going to be my best match?

i married once when i was 25, i still remeber we were friends, meeting no a buz trip betw companies. then i divorsed cos i fell in lovewith another woman. i took teh boy with me,---my best part :biggrin:

how bout you ? what do you think ?

i hope people will read my thread and join to help me and perhaps to help others, same as me too, becos i find see that there are lot of peple, in differnt culture backgrounds, like to know about others and forget to realize who they really are?

Physics news on Phys.org
peple dun like to talk bout socila science ?

I am curious about your English dialect. Where did it come from? What country are you from? Or is it just a mixture of bad phonetics and poor spelling? Could it be you are using one of those computer translations? What is your primary language? I see there is a spell check click below. If you would use it I would be able to find out what your post is about.

1. What is the process of realizing something as a scientist?

The process of realizing something as a scientist involves gathering evidence, conducting experiments, and analyzing data to come to a conclusion. Scientists also rely on critical thinking and the scientific method to validate their findings.

2. How do scientists ensure their realizations are accurate?

Scientists ensure the accuracy of their realizations by following the scientific method, which involves making observations, formulating a hypothesis, conducting experiments, and analyzing results. They also rely on peer review, where other scientists review and verify their findings.

3. Can realizations in science change over time?

Yes, realizations in science can change over time. As new evidence and data are discovered, scientists may need to revise their previous conclusions. This is a normal and necessary part of the scientific process.

4. What is the significance of realizations in science?

Realizations in science are significant because they contribute to our understanding of the world around us. They can lead to new discoveries, advancements in technology, and improvements in our daily lives. Realizations also help to shape future research and guide the scientific community.

5. How can I apply scientific realizations in my everyday life?

You can apply scientific realizations in your everyday life by staying informed about new discoveries and developments in science. This can help you make informed decisions and better understand the world around you. You can also support scientific research and advancements by participating in citizen science projects or advocating for science-based policies and initiatives.