Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sooooo close to that dang 3.0!

1. Dec 19, 2005 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I just needed 1 dang class to give me a single letter grade better and I would have had a 3.0 overall gpa!!!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!! :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 19, 2005 #2
    Bad Penguin!! You need to buckled down and start getting better grades feather boy!! :tongue:

You reminded me of Carlos Mencia's rant about the school system.
    "I got a 4.6 GPS!"

4. Dec 19, 2005 #3
    TheStatutory ape...............DOT DE DOOOOOOOOOO!

5. Dec 19, 2005 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That D- in Flying 101 really pulled your average down.

You need a few fluffy classes.

6. Dec 20, 2005 #5
    you're lucky your school even enrolls penguins probably. you're a minority at any rate, your grades probably don't matter that much. just tell your teachers it was mating season or something, and that you're an endangered species. thats always helped me

7. Dec 20, 2005 #6
    3.0's fine, relax. I'm at 3.14 total / 2.83 physics - excluding my current grades (which I discover tomorrow).

8. Dec 20, 2005 #7
    You need to stop wasting time here and start studying. Is it that difficult for penguins to study? I got a 4.08 this semester :tongue2:

9. Dec 20, 2005 #8

Pengwuino

Gold Member

This is college :grumpy: we have REAL grades here, not silly honors/ap grades. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm mad because I THINK this just barely puts me out of contention for scholarships and crap like that. As if iw ould have applied anyways.

10. Dec 20, 2005 #9
    Yes, I am a Junior in college :smile: I got one A+ and three A's, that is a 4.08 here.

11. Dec 20, 2005 #10

Pengwuino

Gold Member

oh, we don't deal with that kinda bull. 4,3,2,1,0, none of this shades of grey grap :P

Yah i dont know how to spell grey either so don't bite me.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?