Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Soprano Ending

1. Jun 10, 2007 #1

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Am I the only one who felt ROBBED by the Sopranos ending? After setting up one of the most deliciously tensed moment in TV history, I can't believe that they just Blacked it out! I felt cheated!

Zz.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2007 #2

radou

Homework Helper

I can't wait for the last season to arrive on TV. Btw, I guess one always feels robbed by the ending of a great show such as this one.

4. Jun 11, 2007 #3

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, I felt robbed. :mad: Actually, I wasn't too thrilled with the season as a whole. I was hoping that Phil and Tony would go to the mattresses as soon as Phil took control of the Lupertazzi family. The whole ordeal with Tony's coma and Vito's little trip to the country both lasted way too long, IMO. I wanted a higher body count. I was also disappointed with the way Christopher was killed off. When he shot his former AA sponsor, I thought for sure he would get pinched by the FBI and then flip over on Tony, who would then of course have him whacked out for betraying him. Now that would have been interesting.

I don't think that the 6th season is worthy of the previous 5 seasons.

5. Sep 21, 2007 #4
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?