Don't pay much attention to it. It is yet another try at making physics agree with "common sense". It needs not, and it is actually natural that it doesn't.
It also argues that relativity is wrong. I find it somewhat amusing that people still argues against relativity now, when we have gone much farther down the road. QFT, QED, Lattice Gauge Theory, the "Standard Model" and many big bodies of knowledge have since been developed and well tested. If there were flaws in SR, all these would have shown big problems long ago.
Also, if there are interpretational mistakes or wrong assumptions in science, one would expect to find them in the areas most recently developed. The reason people keep trying against SR is probably that the more recent theories (which are still in construction) are not as widely known.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving