A Wild Idea on the Creation of the Universe: Seeking Suggestions

In summary, the conversation centers around a person seeking advice on where to share their idea about the creation of the universe. They are not sure if their idea is sound and are concerned about potential backlash from moderators and administrators. They are advised to read the forum guidelines and stick to established theories rather than speculation. Ultimately, they are encouraged to seek feedback from the Astronomy sections and share their idea.
TLCU
Sorry to ask all of you but i have i wild idea about the creation of the universe and I’m not shore where to send it... can you please give me an idea? I'm not actual a physicist but the idea sounds pretty good. Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi there TLCU,

my experiences with unsupported theories on this forum have gone one way, out.

You could try speculation and debunking :confused:, but I don't think the moderators or administrators take kindly to anything without a foundation of research.

If you're determined to post, I would read the PF rules, and strictly follow them in your question.

dacruick said:
You could try speculation and debunking

That forum is called scepticism and debunking.

Sorry, but as it says in the Forum Guidelines, Physics Forum doesn't "do" speculation anywhere. If you want to ask a question like "why is XYZ impossible in mainstream physics" that's fine, but if you start a thread saying "I think it would be a cool if XYZ was possible" the thread will get deleted, and/or you will get banned.

TLCU I recommend hitting up the Astronomy sections here on PF and reading the FAQ's there about some of the basics about the universe. This may help you decide whether your idea is sound or not. If you really want some feedback feel free to send me a private message.

My idea is only a simple way to discredit the pulsating universe theory nothing more i just use simple already created theories to do this i don't actually need any more research.
This is mostly a link between already existing theories and assumptions that lead to the discredit of the pulsating universe theory.
But mostly i just need to take this thing out of my head and see what the reactions are.

What is the "wild idea" proposed for the creation of the universe?

The "wild idea" is that the universe was created by a highly advanced civilization through advanced technology and not through the traditional scientific theories of the Big Bang or creation by a deity.

What evidence supports this "wild idea"?

There is currently no scientific evidence to support this "wild idea" as it is purely speculative. However, some proponents of this idea argue that the complexity and precision of the universe's design could only be achieved by advanced technology.

How does this "wild idea" explain the existence of life on Earth?

This "wild idea" proposes that the advanced civilization intentionally created life on Earth as part of their plan for the universe. This would explain the presence of complex life forms on our planet.

Why is this "wild idea" not widely accepted by the scientific community?

This "wild idea" goes against the current scientific understanding of the universe and lacks empirical evidence to support it. It also raises more questions than it answers, making it difficult to be accepted by the scientific community.

Can this "wild idea" be tested or proven?

Currently, there is no way to test or prove this "wild idea" as it is purely speculative. Without evidence or a way to test it, it remains a theoretical concept rather than a scientifically accepted theory.