Can Sound Frequency Manipulation Create Gravitational Effects?

In summary, the conversation discusses the manipulation of sound using music software and the potential for using this technique to create gravitational effects. The speaker shares their experience of creating a harmonic oscillation in a Bass note and the resulting loudness and resonance. They also mention the possibility of using a larger speaker and a funnel to channel the resonance downwards to create gravitational effects. The conversation also touches on the idea of using oscillations to create an electromagnetic vacuum and the materials needed for this.
jakksincorpse
Okay, this is going to be one hell of a skeptical thread.

Being a musician and all i have music software that enables me to manipulate sound

As of now, I've manipulated a Bass note in C to a harmonic oscillation(sp?) ranging from >0hz to 500hz. I've got it just to were the noise won't clip. i have MAJOR db's in that range of hz, 130hz being the highest of db.

i've noticed that this is EXTREMELY LOUD. and the pulses of the resonance push a lot of matter from the speaker gate where my hand is about an inch away from the gate.

besides the whole room shaking, its pretty neat. for only coming out of 2 15" speakers.

so i was thinking. what if i emit this sound through a huge speaker. (biggest I've found was 32") and reduce the cubic size of the speaker using a cone looking funnel to channel the resonance downwards. could i make this thing gravitate?

i mean okay. for anyone who has a volume control on your computer. My macbookpro has 16 volume bars to go up and down. I'm running my music and sound through a mixer board and into 2 15" speakers. bar 14 is pretty loud when playing music. with this C note, I'm on bar 1 and my walls are shaking. that's how loud this is.

I saw a thing on tv that was about using oscillations to gravitate a styrofoam cup. he was talking about how very little power this used and what little resonance he was using to gravitate the styrofoam cup.

so fella's, could my music take me sky high or am i going to be grounded with a headache.

Physics news on Phys.org
Just an update on what's happened so far:

adjusting the tuning of the C note while note is being played creates tremendous effects on its surroundings. i can make different things hum with the note now, guitar strings, walls, glass jars, windows, ect. its deff very neat

Can someone explain how to make an electromagnetic vacuum from oscillations? i read up on it before i went to bed last night but what the materials i would need to make this?

well. not exactly make, guessing its quantum physics, but what supplies do i need.

1. What is sound frequency gravitation?

Sound frequency gravitation is the study of the relationship between sound waves and gravitational waves. It explores how sound waves can be used to manipulate gravitational fields and potentially create new methods for space travel.

2. How does sound frequency affect gravity?

Sound frequency affects gravity by creating vibrations that can potentially manipulate the gravitational field. This is based on the concept that gravity is a result of space-time curvature, and sound waves can create ripples in space-time.

3. Can sound frequency be used to create anti-gravity?

There is currently no evidence to suggest that sound frequency can create anti-gravity. However, some scientists believe that further research into sound frequency gravitation may lead to new methods for manipulating gravity and potentially creating anti-gravity.

4. What are the practical applications of sound frequency gravitation?

Some potential practical applications of sound frequency gravitation include new methods for space travel, improved understanding of gravitational waves and their effects, and potential medical applications such as using sound waves to target specific areas of the brain.

5. How do scientists study sound frequency gravitation?

Scientists study sound frequency gravitation through various experiments and observations. This may involve creating sound waves and measuring their effects on gravitational fields, or studying the interactions between sound waves and gravitational waves. Mathematical models and simulations are also used to explore the potential applications and implications of sound frequency gravitation.